Summer Vacation

Light within Darkness

Every single day the three were together hanging out, going to places, and watching movies. They took a vacation at a beach with Hee Young's parents.

Everyday was an adventure. They stayed there for a few days. Changmin and MInho went straight to the beach while Mr. Jung was getting a tan. Mrs. Jung and Hee Young were preparing food for everyone

After the food was done, the 3 guys rushed to the food and filled their hungry stomachs. And then after eating, all of them went in the water and had fun. They all played together in the beach like one happy family. 

The sun was going down

MInho and Changmin decided to make some barbeques while the ladies wash up.

Hee Young and her mom had a talk
HeeYoung's mom asked "You seem to be getting close with those two. Are you starting to have feelings for one of them?"
Hee Young: mom, what kind of question is that? No. We're all just friends.
Mrs. Jung: That's a lie. I know you like one of them. Come on spill the beans its just the two of us here.
Hee Young: FIne I'll tell you. But promise me that you will not tell anyone. PROMISE?
Mrs. Jung: PROMISE!
Hee Young: sigh....it's Minho
Mrs. Jung got excited and said "Oh I knew it! I can tell you like him!"
Hee Young: You could tell? You knew? Am I that obvious?
Mrs. Jung: No. It's just that I know you better than anyone else 
Hee Young: What should I do then?
Mrs. Jung: Nothing. You shouldn't do anything. You should wait until he confesses his feelings for you before you tell him how you feel.
Hee Young: But what if he doesn't like me?
Mrs. Jung: Are you kidding me? It's written all over his face that he likes you.
Hee YOung: Really? You think so?
Mrs. Jung: I KNOW SO! but you got a problem
Hee Young: WHat?? WHat??
Mrs. Jung: It seems like Minho is not the only one that likes you. Changmin has feelings for you too
Hee Young: Changmin? Really? Don't be stupid ma, you know the kind of relationship that me and changmin has. There's no way he likes me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOY TALK: 

Minho: I'm planning on telling her tonight.
Changmin: You're going to confess to her? Tonight?
Minho: Yes! And I'm going to need your help.
Changmin: Are you sure about this? Don't you think you're going too fast?
Minho: Too fast? We've been friends for almost a year now.
Changmin: But what if she doesn't like you. 
MInho: That's ok as long as I let her know how I feel, i'm ok. If she's not ready, I'm willing to wait. So anyways, I need your help decorating the place i'm going to take her tonight.

With disappointed written on Changmin's face, he decided to help his friend anyways. He put his feelings aside and helped his friend win the girl he likes. He came to a realization that Hee Young wouldn't like him anyways because it's obvious that she likes Minho as well. And with that, he pretended that he's happy for Minho. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Minho took Hee Young to a walk on the beach. They just talked and talked while walking. Minho was trying to look for a good opportunity to tell her how he feels. Meanwhile, Changmin was watching them from a distance with disappointment and feeling of rejection. 

Minho decided to take Hee Young on a swing filled with bright lights. There, he decided to confess his feelings for her
M: I've been wanting to tell you this for the longest time. But I never got the chance to tell you because knowing how much of a coward I am, I always chicken away. Ever since I first saw you when I transferred to your school, I was already attracted to you. The reason why I kept bugging you was because I wanted to get to know you. And that night when I waited for you, I wanted to prove to you that my feelings are sincere. I'm rambling right now because I'm so nervous. So I'll get straight to the point. *He took her hand and said* Hee Young, I really like you. I've liked you ever since we became friends. I'm not asking you to feel the same way for me and I'm not asking you to answer me right away too. I just wanted to let you know my feelings and that I'm willing to wait for your response."
H:You don't have to wait. I can give you an answer now. I like you too. You were the only one that was brave enough to actually talk to me even if the whole school hated me. I wanted to be friends with you too but the reason that I pushed you away is because I don't want you to suffer like me. I didn't want you to become ostracized too. But I was so happy when we became friends. I'm mumbling too but to get to the point, Yes I like you too and I will go out with you. 

After seeing them hug, Changmin walked away sadly.

Night ended and they hugged and they went to sleep.

The Jung Family in one rooma nd Changmin and Minho in another. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~