New Life

Light within Darkness

Hee Young led a new life. It was really hard for Hee Young to adjust so her parents and Changmin tried their best to make her comfortable and to feel at home. She was crying every night because she lost her memory and she doesn't know anything or anyone. Her parents encouraged her that she doesn't need to remember about what happened to her past. She just needed to make new ones with them and Changmin.

Everyday, Changmin would come over teaching her everything she needed to know from the basics. ABC's to 123's. This was a huge task that he took but he didn't view it that way. He did everything he could do for her. 

Months and months passed and Hee Young was starting to grow fond of Changmin.

Years passed and Hee Young was happy again. She learned a lot of things from her parents and from Changmin. Hee Young and Changmin grew closer. They became best friends. Hee Young was starting to have feelings for Changmin. They were always together. Eating, drinking, watching movies, playing, singing, dancing, and being goofy. Hee Young always loved being with him. She's truly happy when she's with him. Changmin felt the same way.

A few more months passed and Hee Young decided to tell Changmin how she feels about him. Changmin was so happy to hear those words coming out of because last time he heard it, she was saying that to someone else. Changmin replied Hee Young saying that he really does like her too. In his mind he was thinking "I never stopped liking you"

They've been dating for 2 1/2 years. They got to know each other even better. During their 3rd year of being in a relationship, Changmin reserved a night at Hee Young's favorite restaurant. They were the only ones in the restaurant. They ate their meal. Then, music started playing. Hee Young got really excited when she heard the song. She looked up at the stage and it was her favorite group, DBSK, playing her favorite ballad song. The mood was perfect. Changmin asked her to get up, then he kneeled down and pulled a ring. He asked Hee Young, "Will you marry me?" 

This brought tears of joy from Hee Young's eyes. She was so happy that she immediately said "Yes!" He then stood up and she immediately hugged him. 

Then, after the hug, Hee Young pulled Changmin closer and kissed him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A year after the proposal, the two got married. 

and they were as happy as could be. Nothing could tear them apart. Mrs. Jung couldn't stop crying because her baby girl is now grown up and is happily married. Mr. Jung was very happy for them. He was trying to comfort Mrs. Jung. They both congratulated the couple on being married and they gave them tickets to go to Jeju Island for their honeymoon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 2 years later, Hee Young got pregnant. Changmin took extra care of Hee Young and their soon to be baby. They both couldn't wait to be parents. 

After 9 months of caring and waiting, Hee Young gave birth to a very beautiful son.

The baby grew up to be a very handsome boy. 

Their baby trained to be a famous singer and dancer in korea. That was his dream. His parents helped him achieve his dreams. They gave their precious son all of their support!

This boy grew up to be very talented and making it into the kpop world. He joined a group called EXO. Everybody knows him. He became famous internationally. Everybody knows him as LUHAN.

 

Hee Young and Changmin enjoyed seeing their son Luhan performing on stage. Luhan was happy and so is her parents.

THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Writer's note: Dear Hee Kyung,

                                         Sorry for having a such a quick and sudden ending. Don't hate me. Atleast your story has an ending hehehe :P anyways, I hope you liked this long, sappy, melodrama I made of your life.

                                                                      Your Unnie, 

                                                                         Eun Jae