Confrontation

Light within Darkness

The next few days, Changmin became distant. He was avoiding the two. He used to eat lunch with them everyday but now, he's nowhere to be found during lunch and after school, he always rushes to go home. 

Then, Changmin started skipping school. He's been absent for a week and he still didn't come back. Hee Young asked Minho "Hey, what is up with your friend? Why is he slowly disappearing?" Minho said "I don't know myself.He's been ignoring my calls and he won't respod to my texts" 

HY: Have you tried visiting him?
MH: No because I've been so busy i don't have the time. 
HY: Well, are you going to be busy today after school?
MH: No. Not really. why? do you want to go somewhere?
HY: Yeah let's go visit your friend.
MH: Actually, i just remembered I have somewhere to go to right after school so I won't be able to go today. Maybe next time.
HY: OK.... (Hee Young sensed that there was something going on between Minho and Changmin)

After saying good bye to Minho, a group of guys approached Hee Kyung. "What do you guys want?" 

Guys: we were just wondering how was your realationship going with Minho
HY: well what happens between us is none of your business
Guys: Oh really, oh I think we have plenty to do with your relationship
HY: What do you mean? 
Guy1 gives told her to listen to something and gave her headphones
HY: What's this?
Guy2: Just listen and you'll find out.
HY: listened to the recoreded message and was shocked. Tears immediately fell from her eyes. 
What she listened to was the bet that Minho made with the guys and the recording was edited. The guys edited out all the good part to make Minho look bad.

She immediately took the headphones out of her ear and threw the device on the ground screaming "THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S NOT HIM!"
Guy1: It's him alright. It's his voice. We made a bet and the only reason he was in a relationship with you now is because of the bet we made last year.

Hee Young screamed to her disbelief. And she ran away. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She didn't want to believe it but it's the truth. It was his voice making the deal. Hee Young was so lost and confused that she didn't know what to do but somehow ended up outside Changmin's house.