15

Light within Darkness

Changmin stayed at the hospital for weeks trying to recover. Everyday, Hee Young will bring him the notes so that he won't miss a thing. She also took care of him. She took care of him like how she took care of Minho. She was there on his beck and call. She feels like she owes him big time for saving her. 

Hee Young's parents took care of Changmins hospital bills as a sign of gratitude for saving their daughters life. 

Minho couldn't come as much because he has medical training and it takes so much of his time. That's why Hee Young was left taking care of Changmin.

Changmin: You don't have to do that you know. I'm better now I can do that myself *tries to move but couldn't*

Hee Young: Don't move I'll get it for you. *gets water for him*. *sat down in front of him* I'm sorry you're in this situation because of me.

Changmin: Yeah you should be. I almost died because of you (said jokingly)

Hee Young feeling really bad puts her head down and started to cry. Changmin noticed it and tried to calm her down

Changmin: Ya, you know I'm just kidding right. Don't worry about it. None of this was your fault. So don't cry. Plus I know Minho would've done the same thing. Also, I....I....I didn't want anything bad to happen to you.

Hee Young looked up. "wow I see you are better now, you can make jokes now ha ha ha very funny. You might as well just say you cared about me" (Sarcastically)

Changmin: Me? Care about someone like you? In your dreams!

Both looked at each other and laughed. 

Hee Young: I'm just really glad you're okay.

Changmin: Stop that. You might actually make me like a thing like you

Hee Young: Oh shut up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few more days and Changmin was able to be released from the hospital. And the trio is back together again. 

END OF SOPHOMORE YEAR.