Minho

Light within Darkness

Sophomore year came and a few students transferred to their school because a school next to them were having major problems and had to close down. One of the transfer students was Choi Minho. He's in the same grade as Hee Young. Everybody admired Minho's looks.

But he's not someone who likes being showered by attention. Among all the other girls that was admiring him, one girl stood out to him. It was Hee Young. She couldn't care less with all the commotion that was going on in the room. She was just sitting at her seat looking through the window with a sad face. 

The teachers then introduced the new transfer students and Minho introduced himself but Hee Young didn't really care. She was reading a book during introductions. Minho found a seat next to her and decided to take that seat. When class was over, MInho looked at Hee Young and he said "Hi" to her. Hee Young just looked at him and walked out of the room. Then, the students warned Minho about her. They told him not to talk to her or associate with her because she's not a good person. Everybody just said bad things about her, and without saying another word, Minho walked out as well and went to the cafeteria. 

After getting his food, he looked for Hee Young. He immediately saw her because she was in the corner eating by herself. He decided to join her and he started talking to her. Hee Young looked at him again and packed her lunch and left. As soon as she left, students sat next to MInho and told him "we warned you. She's bad news" with disappointment, Minho just continued eating his food.

 

Hee Young, went inside the bathroom stall, ate her food, and started crying.