It's Official

Light within Darkness

The next day, Minho and Hee Kyung gathered everyone and officially announced that they started dating. Everyone was happy for them except for Changmin but CHangmin hid the sadness away and pretended he was happy for them as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks were spent through dates of Minho and Hee Kyung. They went to festivals together, watched fireworks together, ate together, watched a movie, and went to amusement parks. 

Minho bought Hee Kyung cute stuffed bears, a necklace, and a bracelet. They took a lot of pictures together for memories. 

Then, all the fun had to be interrupted since they all had to apply for summer jobs for the rest of their summer vacations.

And coincidentally, Hee Kyung and Changmin worked at the same place. Chinese restaurant. 

Minho took a long internship at a Doctor's office so Hee Kyung and Minho didn't get to spend a lot more time after that. And to make things worse, Hee Kyung is stuck working with Changmin for the rest of their summer vacation...

"Great, just great"

Minho visited Hee Kyung at her job one day when he was free and he found out that Changmin works there too.

Minho jokingly warned Changmin "You better not try to hit on my girl while working here, or I'm gonna kill you hehehe"

Changmin "ME?!?! Hit on someting like that?!?! *points to Hee Kyung* NO FREAKING WAY DUDE! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!" 

Minho: That's what I like to hear.

Hee Kyung slightly punched Minho and said "HEY!" and Minho reassured her "You know I'm just kidding babe" and he gave her a hug. Changmin couldn't stand seeing them being all sweet with each other so he told them "Hey you guys I gotta get back to work. I'll catch you guys later ok" and he left. Hee Kyung told MInho that she needs to get back to work too and gave him one last hug and went back to work. Minho left and come back when she was off and he took her home. 

Minho messaged Changmin later on that night and asked him kindly to look after Hee Young since they're working together. Minho said he trusts him so he put Hee Kyung in his care. "I know you might not like this idea and I'm sorry that I am making you do this but you're the only one I can trust since I can't be with her all the time. Please walk her home every night after her shift is over. Please do this for me. I owe you a big one" 

Changmin hesitated at first but decided to do it anyways.

Later on that night, Changmin waited for Hee Kyung to get finish her shift. Once she got out she saw Changmin "Why are you still here? SHouldn't you be home by now? You were off an hour ago." Hee Kyung said

"Your boyfriend wanted me to walk you home every night from now on" Changmin said

"YOU? Out of all the people I need to watch out for, You're one of the worst. I don't know what you'll try on doing to me" Hee Kyung jokingly said

"I know you don't like this idea. But i don't either. I could care less at what happens to you at night. You're none of my business but I'm doing this for Minho. You hear me, for MINHO and NOT you" CHangmin said

"Whatever. You do care for me coz if you didn't you wouldn't have risked your life for me hehehe" Hee Young teased

"Just shut up and start walking" Changmin stated.

Hee Young was shocked at his response. Usually, he would say something harsh whenever I bring that up but now, he just casually ignored it. She didn't think much about it and she just walked with him.

That's how every night went and surprisingly, the two got along and they got close. But they still tease each other.

Summer went by just like that....

A new school year.