Hyuna/ Heated Argument/ Hospital

Light within Darkness

Both worked the same job during summer vacation. Changmin was still loyally picking Hee Young from work every night. 

as the end of summer were getting close, Hee Young was packing her things already. 
Hee Young's parents dropped Changmin and her to their university. Tears won't stop falling from Mrs. Jungs eyes. Hee Young promised her parents that they will visit every holiday. And with that, The two were off to start their college days. 

COLLEGE DAYS
1st Year: 

Changmin and Hee Young were too scared of making new friends so they just stick together. Changmin's dorm is close to Hee Young's dorm. 

First 6 months went well. Changmin was starting to become popular with friends. He's always at parties and was slacking on his studies. Hee Young was always straigtening him out though and helping him with his classes. 
Changmin realized that all his partying was affecting his studies and so he decided to get things straight and so he stopped attending parties and started take his studies seriously.

2nd year:

Hee Young and Changmin are taking the same classes again because they are taking the same course. Hee Young found a part time job working at the universitie's library and Changmin found a job at the school's cafe. There, he met a girl, Hyuna. They had so many things in common and clicked instantly. They became really good friends. Hyuna was really nice and very friendly. She would do anything for them. She started hanging out with Changmin and Hee Young during weekends. Moives, eating out, studying, and everything else she was always with them.

At first, Hee Young didn't mind being friends with her. She was actually happy that they have a new friend now. Someone else she can talk to without Changmin's insults. The first few months were fun for her. She enjoyed spending time with both of them. 
Changmin was happy as well to have made a new friend. 

After a few weeks, Hee Young started to have this weird feeling everytime she's with Changmin and Hyuna. Hyuna's personality reminds her so much of Minho. That's probably why they were able to get along with her well. Every week Hee Young kept being reminded of Minho. And to make things even worse, everytime they were all together, she kept feeling like she was invisible. Changmin and Hyuna were just talking like she wasn't even there. She felt like the third wheel. She kept trying to join in their conversation but Hyuna kept making her feel like she wasn't even there. Changmin wants to include Hee Young in their conversation but Hyuna kept interrupting Hee Young. It's like Hyuna doesn't want Hee Young to speak at all. Someone Hee Young thought would be a good friend is now just ignoring her right in front of her face. 

Hee Young thought "It's like high school all over again"

Hee Young then talked to Hyuna, just the two of them. "Is there something wrong with us?" Hee Young asked. "No. Nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?" Hyuna said while looking at her nails and not seeming to care. 

"I noticed that you've been ignoring me when me, you, and Changmin hang out. What's the deal?" Hee Young confronted Hyuna
"You really want to know? Fine I'll tell you. I really don't want to be your friend, I only want to be Changmins friend. I want to make him my boyfriend. I want you out of the picture and I want you to stop hanging out with us!"
"How dare you say that? Just because you told me to stay away doesn't mean I will!" Hee Young exclaimed.
"That's ok, I knew you would say that. Changmin is close to me now and I'll just make him stop hanging out with you" Hyuna blurted out.
"That won't happen. Changmin is not like that. I'm more important to him than you!" Hee Young yelled
(chuckles) "We'll see about that" Hyuna said
Frustrated, Hee Young slapped Hyuna and threw water in her face.

The next day, Changmin met up with Hee Young. Changmin started talking to Hee Young sounding mad.
"Why did you do that to Hyuna?" Changmin said angrily.
(Mumbled "That tattle tale") "Your so called "friend" is manipulating you into thinking that I'm the bad guy. I didn't do anything wrong!" Hee Young defended herself
"YOU FREAKING HUMILIATED HER IN PUBLIC! And she came crying to me yesterday and told me you slapped her. Her face was red!" Changmin yelled.
"I only did it to protect our friendship. She's trying to break our friendship apart!" Hee Young said.
"Hyuna is nothing like that! She won't do such a thing" Changmin said
"That's because you're blinded! You don't know the REAL her" Hee Young said
"You are absolutely wrong!" Changmin yelled
"She's trying to.....she's trying to take you away from me! You're the only one that I have. I don't want to lose you!" Hee Young replied
"What? Are you getting jealous now?" Changmin exclaimed
"Yes! Yes I'm jealous" Hee Young yelled with tears in her eyes
"You have no right to be jeaous! You're not my girlfriend so go away!" Changmin yelled

And with that, Hee Young left. After that heated argument, Changmin was to go to a very important event of Hyuna - her art show. She wanted him to be there no matter what. So despite feeling bad, Changmin went anyways. 

After the show, Hyuna took Changmin outside of the building. She confessed her feelings to him. Changmin politely rejected Hyuna. He told her that he doesn't feel the same way about her and that he likes someone else.

"It's Hee Young isn't it?" Hyuna asked while looking at the ground

Before he could answer her, Changmin recieved a call from the hospital. Hee Young was badly injured.