Hee Young

Light within Darkness

After 4th grade, their company encountered a major problem and went bankrupt. They lost all of their major share holdings because of one really bad investment. They lost almost everything so Hee Kying and her family had to move to a lot smaller house just the three of them. All their other family members abandoned them because they were only after their money. So to make things worse, they had no one to rely on or ask for help. They all had to do things on their own. Hee young, being adaptable, she was able to learn how to do things for herself and for her family at the age of 10. 

Because of the bankruptcy, her family was going through a major financial crisis even with all the money they saved up. So Hee young was forced to look for a job at the age of 11 which was not an easy thing to do. At such a young age, and being born into a rich family, she's not experienced to do anything but handle company shares but no company wanted to hire an 11 year old to work. She then started to sell some of her fancy things and some of her most treasured items just so that she could help out her family. This was a success. She was somehow able to save her family from their financial problems. a few more years, hee young grew up to be very responsible. Her parents were both able to find a stable job and they were able to save themselves from their major problem. 

Hee Young was able to continue her studies. No one wanted to be her friend. Even though years has passed, what happened to their company was still on people's minds and so they just talked behind her back and avoided her. She went through freshmen year all alone.