Junior Year

Light within Darkness

As soon Hee Kyung entered the room, her classmates looked in amazement. They've never seen her so happy before. Hee Kyung didn't care about what others said. She was just so happy that nothing could ruin her happiness.

Before school started, Minho met with the guys who threatened him. Its a success. Hee Kyung is my girl now. So get your group and start preparing your apology. We'll be waiting. As soon as Minho entered the room, he went straight to Hee Kyung and gave her a hug and told everybody in the class room "Everyone, I have an important announcement to make. Hee Kyung and I are dating now and I want all of you to know that. So if anyone tries to mess with her, or even tries to lay a finger on her, you're dead!" 

Everyone was shocked at the sudden news that they heard. A lot of girls were disappointed at the fact that Minho is taken. But they left them alone because there is nothing else they could do about it.

During homeroom, almost all of the students apologized to Hee Kyung for torturing her last year. They were truly sorry and asked for her forgiveness. Hee Kyung was in shock. She did NOT expect this during the first day of school. She's happy to start her Junior year without any torture in her future. 

Minho was happy to see her happy and smiling again. 

During lunch Changmin sat next to Hee Kyung. Hee Kyung asked him where Minho was and he toldher that Minho had some business to take care of and asked him to deliver that message to you that's why he's sitting next to her.

Minho told the guys that the apology was enough and that they don't have to be slaves for a month. He's just thankful that they kept their promise.

But the guys were not happy at all. They plan on taking revenge in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months went by and Minho and Hee Kyung were the happiest couple there is in the campus. They were always together and joined the same afterschool activities together. During weekends, the couple would hang out at Hee Kyung's house and watch a movie together or play board games with the family. 

One day, Changmin confronted Minho. 

C: You better stop what you're doing now.
M: Man, what are you talking about?
C: Break up with Hee Kyung!


M:Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?


C: I know about the bet you made with all the guys. You're just playing with Hee Kyungs feelings
M: You heard about our conversation? So what? My feelings for Hee Kyung are real. True it might've started out as a bet but then I truly fell for her.
C: If what you're saying is true, then tell Hee Kyung about the bet. If not, I will.
M: Ok I know that what I did is wrong and you're right. I should tell her. But give me time to think things through without hurting her feelings.
C: No matter what you do, her feelings are bound to get hurt no matter what. Just prepare yourself for the consequences. 

Changmin walks away with rage. He didn't want to threaten his friend but he knew that Hee Kyung deserves to know the truth.

MInho went home. contemplating when all of a sudden, his phone rang, it was from his parents.