After School

Light within Darkness

FRIDAY

HOMEROOM:
Minho knew that he won't be able to talk to Hee Young during lunch so he decided to leave her a note on her desk while she was still out 

the note says:

Hey Hee Young, I know that you don't want to hear from me right now especially after what you said to me during lunch a couple of weeks ago but I want to talk to you. Not during lunch. Meet me at the back of the school today after school. Please come. I will wait for you - Minho

Hee Young went back to her seat and read the note. She wrote back saying:

What part of "leave me alone" and "don't talk to me again" don't you understand? I'm not going. You can wait all you want but I won't be there

Minho:

You need to come. There's something I want to talk to you about. Please come. 

Hee Young: 

What makes you think that I will come?

MInho: 

You don't know how I am. If you don't come, I will bug you everyday for the rest of our high school years. 

Hee Young

I don't care. You're the one that's going to look stupid anyways. 

MInho

Just please come.

Hee Young

I'm not going so better not waste your time waiting

MInho: I'll still be there. I'll wait for you no matter what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER SCHOOL

as soon as the bell rang, MInho rushed to go to the back of the school. While waiting for Hee Young, he was thinking of how he was going to talk to her and what he was going to say to her if she comes. 

Hee Young on the other hand, went to the library. Stayed there for about 2 hours. When she got out of the school, it was raining really hard. She opened up her umbrella and went home. 

In her room, she can't help but to feel guilty. It won't stop raining and it's starting to get cold outside. She kept checking the time. It's already 8:00 pm. School's been out for 5 hours already. She thought to herself "Oh I'm sure he left already" and then, she remembered Minho telling her "I'll wait for you no matter what" she kept pacing back and forth. She doesn't know what to do. Should she go or not? She decided to distracted herself by doing other things but that strange feeling she had won't go away. At 8:30, she decided to go back to the school and go see if he's still there. 

She arrived at the school at about 8:45pm. With her flashlight, she looked soo hard for Minho while calling his name. No response.....she was starting to get scared because it's really dark and it's really cold. She wanted to go home so bad but she feels like Minho is still there waiting for her.

Then, she saw something moving from a distance. She slowly approached it to see what it was. She shone her flashlight to whatever it is and when she got closer, she saw that it was Minho laying in the ground shivering. She immediately dropped her umbrella and checked on Minho. His fever is sooo high. 



Hee Young panicked and felt really bad. She had no other choice but to call her parents to come to the school and pick them up. Her parents rushed to where they were at and they took MInho home and Hee Young explained to her parents what happened. 

Upon arriving home, they put Minho in the guest room, the mother changed his clothes and dried him. She gave him her husbands clothes while Hee Young washed his uniform. They then let Minho lay down and rest. They covered him with soo many blankets because he was still shivering. 

Feeling guilty to the highest level, Hee Young decided to stay with him. She told her parents that this was her fault so they let her stay with him. Every hour, she kept checking if his fever went down. Nothing changes. They kept giving him medicine but his fever won't go down at all. She fell asleep next to him. When she woke up, Minho wasn't next to her.