24

Light within Darkness

After the break up, Minho called her parents. He told them that he's going to be moving earlier than expected. He would be leaving Korea before the year ends. (It was August at the time). He wanted to have enough time to get his things ready and get his school paper works sorted out and he'll be ready to travel overseas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few more days passed and Minho avoided Hee Young and Changmin. Changmin felt bad so he confronted Minho. Minho, knowing he only has a short period of time, told Changmin that their friendship was over. He didn't want to be friends with Changmin anymore. It's over. Changmin being disappointed, punched the wall next to him, and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho worked on his papers and getting his stuff ready and his flight was scheduled to leave in two weeks. On the day he was about to leave, Changmin passed by Minho's house. He saw Minho about to walk out the house with big bags. Changmin stopped Minho and asked him whats going on. Minho and Changmin went to the coffee shop and Minho told Changmin that he's moving out of the country. He's going to be living with his parents because they want him to work for the company since he will be the one inheriting it someday.

Changmin: Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?
Minho: I didn't want to burnden you any longer. You did a lot already.
Changmin: You're never a burden to me. You're like a brother and friends always help each other. That's what friends do. So were you just planning on leaving without telling us?
Minho: There was no point. We're not friends anymore.
Changmin: We never stopped being friends and we never will. Even if you're far away, I'd still be your friend! Have you told Hee Young yet?
Minho: No. Ever since we broke up, we haven't said a word to each other. And I don't intend on telling her. Please don't tell her. I have one last favor to ask of you.
Changmin: Anything!
Minho: Promise me that you will take care of Hee Young while I'm gone. I know you like her so always be by her side, protect her, but most importantly, make her happy. 
Changmin: I promise
Minho: I have to go. My flight is in 2 hours. I'll see ya. Thanks for everything

And with that, Minho walked away and took a taxi to go to the airport. As soon as Minho left, Changmoin rushed over to Hee Youngs house. 
Hee Young: Changmin, what are you doing here?
Changmin: I'll explain to you later. But we need to get to the airport right now. We're running out of time! Hurry up.

And with that, Changmin and Hee Young got a taxi cab and rushed to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving at the airport, Changmin asked the attendant as to where the flight for the U.S. is and Changmin searched so hard for it. When he found it, he saw Minho sitting down at the lobby. He grabbed Hee Young and rushed to where Minho is. Minho looked up and saw Hee Young and Changmin in front of him. Minho got up and Changmin walked away and let the two talk.

Minho/Hee Young: What are you doing here?
Minho: I'm moving out of the country. I'll be living with my parents from the States.
Hee Young: You're ... you're leaving? But...but .... why....? Is is it because of me? 
Minho: No it's not. My parents wants me to work at our company because I'll be inheriting it soon and they need me to run the company. I have no other choice but to leave. 
Hee Young: Why didn't you tell me?
Minho: After the break up, I couldn't face you. Plus, I know you still hated my guts so I decided not to tell you and bother you.
Hee Young: So does this mean that I won't see you anymore? Is this the last time we're going to see each other?
Minho: Unfortunately, yes.

and with that, Hee Young hugged Minho tightly while crying. Minho was shocked and he started tearing up as well. And then, it was announced that Minho's flight is boarding already. As soon as Minho let go of the hug, Changmin came back and gave Minho a hug. 
"Be safe over there" Changmin said
"Don't don't over work yourself" Hee Young said trying to wipe the tears
"Don't worry guys, I'll take good care of myself over there. You guys do the same. I'll miss you both. But I have to go" 

And with that, Minho walked away but before entering, he waved at them one last time. 

Hee Young and CHangmin went outside and saw the plane leaving