Decision

Light within Darkness

Later on that night, Hee Young decided to tell her parents about what happened. Mr. Jung almost freaked out to the point where he wanted to beat Minho up 

But Mrs. Jung calmed him down. Hee Young told her parents that she doesn't know what to do. Should she go back with him or just end their relationship.

Mrs. Jung answered Hee Young by saying "Hee Young, I know you are hurting right now. But all I can suggest to you right now is that you shouldn't rush into making decisions. Give yourself some time to think. Only you know how you feel about him and only you can decide what would be best for you. Follow your heart when you're ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed. Hee Young made up her mind. She went to talk about it with Changmin first but no matter what Changmin says to keep their relationship together, he couldn't convince Hee Young. Hee Young told Changmin that her decision is final. She's ending her relationship with MInho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day, Hee Young called Minho and wanted to talk to him. She told him that she made her decision. She ended it with him. She explained to him why she did what she did and Minho understood. Before they left, MInho told Hee Young "Thank you for giving me a chance to be with you and I'm sorry" Hee Young gave Minho one last hug and whispered in his ear "Good Bye Minho." She turned around, and walked away.