Minho's current life

Light within Darkness

Hee Young stayed with Minho all afternoon. She wanted to wait for him to wake up so she could personally apologize to him about what had happened. She paced back and forth.....She took a chair next to him and watched him sleep with a worried face. She grabbed his hand said to herself "Please be okay. please be okay. Please wake up". While waiting for him to wake up, she fell asleep, still holding his hand. She was in deep sleep.

Minho woke up. He saw himself in the hospital. He saw Hee Young sitting next to him asleep - holding his hand. He looked at her and smiled saying "You came, THANK YOU". Minho ate some of the food that Hee Young prepared and drank his water. A few minutes later, he fell back to sleep. then an hour later, the teacher visited Minho and she saw Hee Young sleeping next to him. The teacher woke Hee Young up to see how Minho was doing. Hee Young told the teacher not to worry because he is okay now. He's just resting. 

Hee Young asked the teacher about his parents. The teacher said that his parents are both working abroad. Minho is living by himself. His parents sends him a good amount of money every month so he can survive by himself. HIs parents haven't been home ever since he was 10. He had to learn how to survive and be alone at such a young age. Upon hearing this, Hee Young cried. As if she doesn't feel bad enough, she had to hear this news which made her feel even worse. 

Hee Young excused herself and the teacher told her to go home and rest and that she'll watch him and let her know when he gets discharged. Hee Young hurried home and cried.