Trying Hard

Light within Darkness

CLASS

During class, MInho kept staring at Hee Young. Hee Young knew this but she just kept ignoring him and payed attention to the lesson.

HOMEROOM: 

Hee Young was just looking at the window when her classmates started ridiculing her and making fun of her. They were saying: "Oh poor Hee Young, LITERALLY.....no money no nothing......someone who was a major somebody before, now is a major nobody hahahaha" 

After hearing this, Hee Young just ignored them, blasted her headphones on and started reading a book. Her long flowy hair covered her face. She did this on purpose so that no one could see the tears that was falling from her eyes. She succeeded, or so she thought. 

MInho found out that this is the way she's being treated everyday. He immediately felt sorry for her. He wrote her a note to hopefully try to cheer her up. he said "Hi. You're Hee Young right? I'm Minho. I'm one of the new transfer students here. Nice to meet you. So, what book are you reading?" MInho put the note to her desk and was looking at her while she read the note. When reading the note, Minho noticed a few tear drops fell on the paper. After reading the note, Hee Young crumpled the note and threw it on the floor. Then, the bell rang for lunch. Hee Young immediately left the room to go to the cafeteria. Minho picked up the note, put it in his book bag and went to the cafeteria.

LUNCH:

Minho sat next to Hee Young again and as she got up, Minho grabbed her wrist and pleaded for her to stay. He said in a sad tone "Please stay, I know you don't want to be with me right now or with anyone. You'd rather be alone but please I beg you, stay and eat with me. I promise I won't say anything. It's going to be like I'm not even here. Just please don't leave me"

Hee Young felt sorry for him and decided to stay and eat with him. It was a very quiet lunch time but atlest, for once, Hee Young didn't eat alone. 

NEXT DAY :: LUNCH

Minho sat next to her again and started talking to her. He knew that she won't respond to him so he just talked to her about himself. Then to his amazement, Hee Young started to speak "Please go away. Leave me alone. Just because I let you eat with me yesterday, doesn't mean you can do it again. And if you're here trying to be friends with me, well it will not happen because I never plan or being friends with you or with anyone. So please leave now while I'm asking you nicely."

MInho, disappointed, left her table and sat somewhere else.