New Day

Light within Darkness

Minho sat in his seat still bothered about what to say to Hee Kyung. Hee Kyung looked at him and smiled because he looked all better. 

HOMEROOM

Hee Kyung is back to her usual self. Reading a book. Minho found a new friend, Max Changmin. 

Hee Kyung thought that something was weird during homeroom. Not a single student was glaring at her, making fun of her, and ridiculing her. This is a shock to her because everyday, she experience torture during homeroom but now, she's experiencing something totally opposite - peace and quiet. She didn't know what happened but she was happy. She smiled.

Changmin told Minho "Hey Minho, look at your friend over there, it looks like she's happy now that no one's messing with her. It's all thanks to you". Minho saw Hee Kyung looking around waiting for someone to actually say something mean to her again but no one did and she smiled. Seeing her smile made Minho smile and blush a little bit. They made accidental eye contact and both got shy and both immediately looked away. But inside, Minho was happy that she was happy.

 

LUNCH:

Changmin was sitting with his other friends so Minho was sitting by himself. He was still contemplating as to what to say. He's lost for words. While busy thinking and eating, somebody sat next to him. And to his surprise, it was Hee Kyung. She greeted him with a smile and he was just like

and Hee Young said "You act like you saw a ghost. It's just me. No need to be scared. Gosh do I look that bad to you?" she said jokingly.

Minho responded "It's you.....next to me.....TALKING to me......"  

Hee Young "Yeah I am"

Minho "Am I dreaming right now?"

Hee Young pinched him and said "No, You're not dreaming. Do you not want me to sit next to you?

Minho: No it's not that, It's just that I can't believe this is happening. I thought you hated me?"

Hee Young became quiet and started eating. Minho realized that he made things awkward so he started eating too .... it became quiet. 

Minho said to himself "This is it, I have to tell her now. Its now or never. I don't know when I'll have this kind of opportunity again. She might not want to talk to me again after this, I gotta do this right! MInho, Fighting"

Minho/Hee Young: Thank You / I'm really sorry. Shocked, they both looked at each other, and laughed. 

     

 

~~A new friendship has been born.~~