Incident

Light within Darkness

One day, after school, Hee Young was waiting for Minho to finish his after school activities. She was all alone outside the school. Without her knowing, some of her classmates had been watching her every move. When they saw her all alone, they took her, and knocked her out. 

Before they knock Hee Young up, she screamed loudly. Changmin who was close to the school, heard a scream and he already knew who's scream it was. HE immediuately turned around and saw his classmates knocking Hee Young out. He chased after them. The guys took Hee Young in an abandoned building a few blocks away from the school. Changmin followed them and rasn as fast as he can to catch up with them. he then found out where they took Hee Young. 

Hee Young woke up tied in a chair inside a dark building. The guys were coming closer to her with big smiles on their faces. One guy had the video camera on recording the whole thing. Hee Young tried to scream as loud as she could but no one came. She was about to get harassed when Changmin kicked the door open and started beating up all the other guys that were trying to attack Hee Young. He was outnumbered. it was one against 6. He was able to knock down 3 guys but the other 3 was beating him up so much that he ended up bleeding so much. Then, a few minutes later, Minho came and knocked down the other guys.(Changmin called Minho on his way to the building and Minho rushed to go to Hee Kyung). He then went to go check up on Changmin but Changmin said "Go to Hee Young. She needs you more than I do" So Minho did as he was told and came to Hee Youngs rescue. 

Minho told Hee Young to call 911 and a few minutes later, ambukances came and took Changmin to the emergency room. Minho and Hee Young stayed with him all night.