Senior Year

Light within Darkness

By this time Hee Young and Changmin are now best friends and are as closer than ever. They had the same classes together and always ate lunch together. Changmin always walk Hee Young home after school and Changmin always atay over the Jungs house for dinner. \

Everything was back to normal. Hee Young was happy again. 

Most of their Senior Year was spent doing internships, applying for scholarships and applying for colleges. Hee Young and Changmin applied for the same colloges because Changmin wanted to keep his promise to Minho - to always be by her side. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later, both Hee Young and CHangmin received their college acceptance letter and to their disbelief, they're going to the same university.

Changmin: Don't tell me you're going to stalk me too during our college years.
Hee Young: As if! I'd be stalking HOT college guys. Something you can never be.
Changmin: And I'd be stalking HOT college girls, Something a cry baby like you could never be. 
Hee Young: Whatever. Your ugly face won't attract anything. haha

They both celebrated being accepted to the same university at Hee Youngs house. Mrs. Jung cooked A LOT of food. And Mr. Jung bought them a huge congratulatory cake. They all had a feast and enjoyed themselves. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost time for prom. 

Changmin courageously asked Hee Young to be his date for the prom.
Changmin: So, do you have a date for prom yet?
Hee Young: Yes.
Changmin: Who would want to ask someone like you as their date?
Hee Young: I'm going by myself.
Changmin: Ah I see. So no one asked you. hahaha poor you. Wanna go with me instead?
Hee Young: Why should I go with you?
Changmin: Uh, I don't see anyone else asking you.
Hee Young: You want to go with me?
Changmin: Yeah sure. I have no one to go with anyways.
Hee Young: You're such a loner. 
Changmin: Loser. So anyways, I'll pick you up at 7pm this Saturday. Ok?
Hee Young: Yeah that's fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom Night

Changmin looked so handsome in a suit.

He rushed over Hee Young's house and Mrs. Jung was surprised as to how Changmin looked.
"Wow Changmin, I almost didn't recognize you. You look like you're one of those famous celebrities! Let me take a picture of you!" Mrs. Jung said as she took a picture of him. 

 

Mr. Jung yelled upstairs "Hee Young, Ppali!! Hurry it up!!! Your date is waiting! It's not good to keep your date waiting!" 
Mrs. Jung said "I'll go check on her" She went to Hee Youngs room and helped her get ready. A few minutes later, Mrs. Jung came downstairs and said "Guys, the moment you've all been waiting for. Hee Young, our princess" Hee Young came down and looked stunning. 

Changmin couldn't take his eyes off of her. His jaw almost dropped. But he remained cool.

Mrs. Jung took a picture of them together and then the two went to the limo that's waiting for them outside. 
On their way to the prom site, Hee Young jokingly told Changmin "You look like a waiter" 
Changmin told her "Well, you look stunningly gorgeous" with a smile on his face.
This caught Hee Young by surprise. She never thought those words would actually come out of his mouth. She was actually thinking he would say "You're still ugly" and with that, she choked on her drink.

The two had fun together and enjoyed dancing the night away. They were crowned prom King and Queen of the night. And everybody cheered for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of the year is almost here. Everybody is getting ready to graduate. 

A few more weeks came and all the seniors we're rehearsing for their graduation ceremony. 

Changmin: You're going to walk like that? You look crippled
Hee Young: Ha Ha Ha very funny. 

The seniors rehearsed every single day until the day of the actual ceremony. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRADUATION DAY: 
Everyone in the auditorium was filled with happy faces. Some of the girls were crying because this is going to be the last day that they were going to be together. 
Hee Youngs parents and Changmins parents sat next to each other. Happiness filled their hearts and faces. 
Hee Young and Changmin officially graduated .... their whole class threw their cap in the air and yelled "CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2013!"

The parents took a picture of the two together. Hugging and being happy.

Their parents took them out to eat and celebrate. Everybody enjoyed their meal and congratulated the two. They gave the graduatees their gift. Hee Young received a flower bouquet from her dad and a gold bracelet from her mom. Changmin got a brand new phone and a brand new car.

Hee Young gave her present to him and Changmin immediately opened it. It was a perfume. Hee Young said, "You could use some" 
Changmin: Ha Ha Ha....but thanks anyways
Hee Young: What about me? Where's my gift Changmin? 
Changmin gave Hee Young a hug and said "Congratulations! That's my gift"
Hee Young: That was it? What kind of a gift is that? 
Changmin: A good gift hahaha
Everybody laughed along with Changmin. 

They all left and went home. 

Later on that night, Changmin visited Hee Youngs house.
Hee Young: Oh hey Changmin. You want to come in?
Changmin refused and said "No. I won't be long. I just wanted to give you something. Here. *hands out his gift* my REAL graduation present for you. I couldn't give it to you earlier because I didn't want our parents to see my gift to you"

Inside the bag, was a long case.

Hee Young opened the case and to her amazement, she saw a beautiful diamond necklace. 

Changmin took the necklace from her and put it for her.

Hee Young was so happy. Changmin was happy that she liked his present. 

Changmin didn't want to make things awkward so he just said "Well that's it, I'm glad you liked my gift. I'm leaving now" 
He turned around and started walking but Hee Young caught up with him and hugged him from behind and told him "I love it! Thank you so much!" 

Changmin blushed. Hee Young went back to the house and Changmin went home. They were both happy.