Phonecall

Light within Darkness

As soon as Minho got home, he got a phonecall from his parents with some depressing news.

Dad: Minho, how have you been doing there? Are you taking good care of yourself over there?
Minho: Yeah Dad I'm fine. What do you want?
Dad: Is that how you talk to someone whom you haven't heard from in a long time?
Minho: Well, you never call just to check on me. Whenever you call, there's always something you want from me. So now what is it?
Dad: I guess there's no other way I can tell you but your mother and I decided that this year will be your last year there. In a few months, we want you to come and move here with us.
Minho: WHAT? WHY? I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE. I'M HAPPY OVER HERE. I HAVE FRIENDS AND PEOPLE I TREAT AS MY OWN FAMILY HERE. I WANT TO STAY HERE. IM NOT GOING!
Dad: I know that you would refuse but I'm sorry to tell you this but you have no choice. You're coming and living with us whether you like it or not. And I hope we don't have to use force with you. 
Minho: So my opinion doesn't matter at all?
Dad: You're not old enough to make your own decisions so you are coming here whether you like it or not. I'm sorry to just call you up out of the blue but we need you here. 
Minho: So I'm not old enough to make my own decisions but was old enough to live by myself at 10?
Dad: We'll give you till the end of this year to get your things together and say farewell to your dear friends. But you are coming here and that's the end of it.*Hungs up the phone*

MInho immediately called Hee Young and told her to meet him somewhere.