Rush

Guardian A

Chapter 9

Niel's POV

We ended up going back on stage without finding out who that girl was.

//Flashback//

It was nearly time to go back on stage so Ricky and I called the others back, when they got back I asked "Well? Did you find find out anything about this person?" They all shook their heads, my shoulders dropped in disappointment.
"When we asked the receptionist and the head staff about her, they said never hired anyone new recently." Changjo said.
"We had a look at the staff members profiles and none of them was her." L.Joe said.
"There was something else as well...." L.Joe and Chunji both looked at each other unsure whether to tell us or not. 'What was it?" Ricky asked.
"Remember when I said, she greeted all the staff members and artists that we passed on the way here, well..." Chunji hesitated.
"Well? What is it?!" Ricky shouted. "Well I spoke to a couple of staff members that we passed and they said they don't remember seeing her."
"Great, so what are we dealing with a ghost or something?" CAP hyung sighed in frustration.
Just who are you?

//Flashback Ended//

As we walked on the stage I scanned the audience and sure enough _____ was still there, you watch _____ we will win this tonight.
Before long, the MC announced the two finalists, it was now between Teen Top and Infinite. We shook hands with each other wishing each other all the best luck, as we waited for the votes to be counted I could feel the atmosphere becoming more and more tense.
"And the winner is....TEEN TEP!!!" The MC announced. The moment the results were revealed I could feel happiness seeping through me as many fans cheered and cried for us. I looked at _____ to see her reaction. She had a great big smile across her face, it was a warm smile that said 'Well done.'

Chunji's POV

As we made our way back to the stage I saw her, the staff member that I had bumped into earlier!
I knew I wasn't making her up! She did exist! As I looked in her direction i noticed her eyes were following someone right nearby me, I followed the path of her gaze and saw her looking at NIEL!
I took a peek at Niel's face and saw him looking back at her. Does her know her?
Then it came to me, earlier when I spoke to Niel he said that he had invited a friend of his to come, a 'female' friend at that too. Also when I spoke to her earlier she said she only knew him Niel.
It all makes sense now! But why did she hide away from Niel earlier if she knew him and he knew her. What is she hiding from us....

Myungsoo's POV

As we all took the stage for the final time, I saw _____ in the audience, following the direction of her gaze I saw she was looking at Niel, but I noticed someone other than Niel looking and forth at them. 
It was Chunji with a surprised expression on his face, judging from the way he was acting I'm guessing it's got something with her 'plan'. Looks like Chunji is suspecting something which is not good.
Even after the MC had announced the winner, rather than feel disappointed at the results I was more concerned about _____ having her cover blown. Everyone shook hands again for the last time to congratulate Teen Top's victory.
"Better luck next time." I heard someone say to me.
"What?" I looked at the person behind me, it was L.Joe. Snap out of it L!
"Hey, congratulations on winnning. You deserve it." I said to him and gave him a hug.
"Thanks." He said back.
"Hey wanna come hang out with us after this? Gonna have a party to celebrate."
"What's on the menu?"
"Your favouite, meat, meat and more meat." I chuckled
"Sounds good and your paying for it,right?" L.Joe chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Of course not, knowing how much you eat. It's Andy hyung's treat." We laughed knowing that by the end of the meal Andy was gonna most likely be penniless until his next pay.

After we all left the stage and went to the back, Chunji came running up towards L.Joe and grabbed his shoulder and said "I saw her again! She was in the audience! This time I managed to see her face clearly, come with me right now if you wanna find her, we might now get another chance." L.Joe's face hardened and nodded his head at Chunji.
"Go on to the party without me. I've got some business to take care of."
"Okay, I'll see you later at the restaurant then." I said back.
"Yeah, CAP hyung is gonna contact Sunggyu hyung with the details." With that he left.
This is bad, I have a bad feeling about this. I need to go find _____ and tell her that Chunji had noticed something, but how on earth am I supposed to get in contact with her. She never gave me her number, damn it!
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this the long way, I took out my phone and sent a text to Sungyeol. 'I'm gonna get to the party later, have some stuff to take care of first.'
He soon sent me a reply.
'Do you want us to wait for you?' I texted him back
'No, you go on all first. It's gonna take a while. I'll come later.'
He texted back.
'Alright I'll let Sunggyu hyung know.'
I texted him back 
'Thanks'
He texted back
'Your welcome.'
I put my phone back into my pocket and started to run to search for _____.
I just hope I get to her first before those two will.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

NOTICE

This is gonna be the last chapter for the next three update day's I'm going away for a bit, so when I come back, I'll update another 4 chapters.

Hope you can wait until then.

Thank You :)