Sunhee

Guardian A

Chapter 16

_____'s POV

Yep just as I thought, it bruised up after all. I was in the girls toilets before lessons started, just to see how much it had swollen. I started to wash my hands in the sink, when I looked back up in the mirror and saw someone standing directly behind me. "Ahhh!" i shouted, jumping back. "Geez you scared the heck out of me! Don't creep on me like that!" She smiled at me and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You looked a little troubled, so I thought I could come over and help you." She chuckled.

"(sigh) Thanks, but seriously don't do that again." I said to her smiling. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and pulled my along with her, "Wait, where are you taking me?" I asked her, as we continued to walk she said "We are taking you to the school infirmary, we can't leave your face like that."
When we arrived, the girl opened the door entered and said "Hello? Ms Park are you in here?" Who's Ms Park? Seeing my confused face the girl said "She's the school nurse, looks like she's not here though. Oh well we can take care of this ourselves, take a seat over there." She pointed at the bed. As i went over to sit down, the girl went over to the medicine cabinet and took some stuff out to take care of my wound. 
"Say, we don't even know each other's names yet. What's your name?" I asked the girl. She walked over to me and sat on opposite me in a stool and said "My name is Sunhee."
"Well Sunhee, my name is-"
"I know who you are."Sunhee interrupted me. "Your _____ the new transfer student."
"How did yo-"
"Heard a lot of rumours here and there about a new girl trying to seduce the Teen Top members of this school."
"Wow, new about me speeded that fast hah? Wait do why are you helping me? Don't you Think I'm out to seduce them?"
"Do I need a reason to hep you? And no I don't believe your out to seduce them, I don't intend to make a judgement about someone and hate them based in silly rumours." 'Wow, she's good, most humans don't say that.'
I sat still while she tended to my cheek, after it was done the school bell rung and we had to hurry to lessons.

After lessons started I realised that Daniel and the others won't be in class today must be because of yesterday's schedule. It wasn't until halfway through the lesson I sensed a presence entering the school if I focus a little more....there, ah it's Daniel then I felt a chalk being thrown in my direction, but before I could react it landed on my forehead, leaving a white powdery residue on my hair and forehead. "Miss _____ am I to believe, you are not paying attention on my lesson?!" 'Great not I've upset the teacher.' I stood up from my seat and replied "Yes Sir I-I mean no Sir, I have been paying attention in your lesson." I could hear the other students snickering at me.
"Well, since you day you have been paying attention. Would you like to come up to the board and translate this sentence into English." Slowly I made my way to the front of the board, panicking 'ahh man, do I even remember any English?' I took a piece of chalk from the board and looked up at the board 'huh? Well this wasn't what I was expecting.' Slowly I started to write the answer down, without stopping or pausing to think, there was no need for it.
When I had finished writing my answer down I put the piece of chalk down and walked back to my seat, leaving everyone shocked and the teacher speechless, then for the rest of the lesson the teacher left me be and did not pick on me.

Lessons ended and lunch had started, I headed straight to the cherry blossom tree where I knew I would find Daniel. I found him lying underneath the cherry blossom tree sleeping, seeing as no one was around and he was still asleep I decided to take a peek at what he was dreaming about.
I placed my hand over his head, closed my eyes and started to concentrate. Immediately I saw flashing images of his dream, but it wasn't long before Daniel started to wake up so I had to stop. Damn I didn't get to see all of it.
As Daniel slowly opened his eyes, he must have thought he was seeing things because he blinked his eyes a couple of times, after realised that I was in front of him he jumped back hitting his back on the tree making my laugh. "Haaaahaaahaaa, did I scare you?" I asked him.
Still looking flustered he asked "when did you get here?" 
"Just now." I replied. "It's lunch time now, thought you might want something to eat so I brought you dome food." I showed him the lunch box I prepared. "How did you know I was here?" He asked me.
"Just had a feeling you'd be here." I shrugged my shoulders "Anyway, here, eat." I shoved the lunchbox into his hands. "What about yo-" 
"Ahhhh!" I not interrupted him "I just remembered I still have something I have to do, see you later and don't forget to finish that!" I ran off leaving him before he could give my any sort of answer. I need to go find Sunhee.