That Strange Girl

Guardian A
Chapter 1
 
Niel's POV
 
My whole life I've been trying to forget about that one girl, the one who gave me happiness and the one who taught me what sadness was.
"Hey Niel wait up for us." Someone said as I stopped and turned to see Ricky and Changjo running towards me.
"You guys are so slow, I'm gonna be late for school if you two keep telling me to wait for you." I said to them.
"Hey it's not my fault, Ricky is the one who wanted to stop at the convince store." Changjo complained.
"What?! They just released new flavours of hot buns, of course I had to go try it...and besides it's not all my fault, Changjo you wanted to try out their new ice-cream as well." Ricky snapped back.
 
Little did they know, I was already continuing to make my way to school, as they continued to argue they soon realised that I was going on without them.
"Ahhh wait for us Niel!!!" Ricky shouted.
"Ahh see, this is all your fault!" Changjo shouted.
"No this is your fault!" Ricky snapped back.
"Hey I'm really gonna leave you both behind if you don't catch up!" I shouted back at them.
"We're coming!!!" They both said at the same time.
The morning bell had rung just as I was taking my seat, Ricky and Changjo faced back to me and said "So Niel, are you going to come with us to visit Hwayoung? I mean all the other Teen Top members are going. Me, Changjo, CAP hyung, Chunji hyung and L.Joe-" Silence fell upon us as soon as Ricky mentioned the name L.Joe.
They both stopped and looked at me, worried about my reaction then Changjo said "Pabo, your not supposed to mention his name in front of Niel, remember?"
"Guy's I'm NOT going and thats final." I said sternly.
 
The teacher entered the classroom and said "Okay class, settle down now." Ricky and Changjo both guiltily looked away from me facing the front.
"Okay, we have a new transfer student in today, she's joining us due to some circumstances, so please give her a warm welcome. You can come in now Miss."
Unconcerned as to who the transfer student was, I diverted my attention to the cherry blossom tree that was outside my window.
"Hi everyone my name is _____, pleased to meet you all."
All I could hear was the other students gossiping about her.
"Wonder where she's from?"
"Why do you think she transferred to our school?"
Then I heard Ricky say "Do you think she's a fan?"
"What makes you say that? Changjo asked.
"Well she keeps looking in our direction. Do you think she's here to stalk us?"
Curious as to what Ricky said I turned my head to the front to have a look at this transfer student and sure enough I caught her looking in our direction, specifically at me, She caught eye contact with me and just kept staring at me, like as if she knew me, as if she knew me personally. When suddenly we broke eye contact when Ricky started to say "Look she, she's doing it again. She keeps staring at us...it's pretty creepy." Ricky shuddered his shoulders and Changjo just chuckled at how silly Ricky was being.
 
"Okay, _____ you can sit in the empty seat at the back, next to the window behind Niel."
"What?!" Ricky shouted as he stood up.
"Do you have a problem with that Mr Yoo?" the teacher asked.
"Sit down, why don't you." Changjo said and grabbed Ricky's arm pulling him to sit down. "There's nothing wrong with that, Ricky's just excited about the new student." Changjo said to the teacher.
"Well then if that's the case, Mr Yoo and Mr Choi you can take Miss _____ around the school. Help her familiarise with the place." The teacher replied smiling slyly at both of the boys. Changjo gulped as he saw Ricky's angry expression.
"Great now look at what you've done. Now we have to spend time with Miss weirdo over here." Ricky said under his breath.
I snickered at the thought of Ricky being scared of a girl, he caught in the act.
"You think this is funny Niel?" Ricky glared at me.
"Sir, Niel here said he'll be happy to join us guide the new student around." Ricky raised his hand up and said to the teacher. I swear to God why did he have to go and do that for, I glared at him, warning him that he was in for it later.
"Is that so? well then _____ looks like you have three capable men showing you around the school, please go take your seat."
I looked at the new student coming towards me to take her seat, when she stopped in front of me.
"Hi I'm _____ nice to meet you." She said, she stuck her hand out for me to shake. I could hear all the girls in the class gasp, saying "Who does she think she is?"
"Does she not know who she's talking to?"
Changjo and Ricky looked at her with disbelief. Sensing the awkward atmosphere Changjo took her hand and shook it.
"Nice to meet you too _____. I'm Changjo, this is Ricky and this is Niel." She smiled at us, then took her seat and class started.