Sunhee's Identity

Guardian A

Chapter 29

_____'s POV

Ever since the girls in the school found out that I was gonna transfer the bullying stopped altogether, one day I was on the way to get Sunhee for lunch when I bumped them on the corridor I was getting ready to run away from them when one of them shouted "Wait! We just wanna talk to you." I stopped and turned to look at them "We promise not to do anything to you." Another girl said. "What did you want?" I asked, "Just to say that you have our permission to hang out with the Teen Top oppa for your last month."
"I have your permission?"
"Yeah, since your gonna disappear from their lives forever. We seniors thought with our kind hearts we should let you hang out with them."
"Right~" are they being serious? Do they seriously think this is being "nice" to me after all the other stuff they did
"But we warned we will keep a close eye on you, so you don't go overboard and think you can do anything with them."
Whatever as long as they don't get in the way of me doing my job for the time being I played it as if I was at their mercy and thanked them, they left as soon as they were pleased with the "good deed" they have done in which I responded by stick my tongue out at them.
I carried on walking to Sunhee's class and started to talk to myself "You have our permission~" I mimicked "What permission? Trying to act all nice after all the stuff they did to me as well."
"After who did what to you?" Someone said from behind me, I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump I turned back to see that it was Sunhee.
"Geez Sunhee are you ever gonna stop popping out of nowhere like that again?" She chuckled "Hey I was here the whole time, you just didn't pay attention that's all. So what were you taking about to yourself?" 
"I'll tell you later. Anyway let's go the others are ready waiting for us." I took her hand and started to walk, she blushed bright red, at times like this I was glad I made friends with Sunhee, she was just so cute. After hanging out wih her sometime I found out that I was her first female friend  as well. She's just so fun to tease, everytime I would hug her from behind to surprise her or hold her hand to guide her somewhere she would go bright pink.

Niel's POV

For the next couple of days Ricky, Changjo and I hung out with _____ and Sunhee, we had lunch together at school with lunch boxes prepared by _____ and after sometimes after school we would go out for either ice-cream or hot buns. 
I was still feeling cautious around _____ after all that had happened, but I was glad for _____  for being able to make friends with Ricky and Changjo and for being able to make a female friend before she left the school. However there was something about this girl which made me think I've seen her somewhere before, it really kept bugging me to the extent where I even asked Ricky and Changjo if they thought e same too, Changjo agreed with me and thought so too, but Ricky didn't think so at all. 
One day we decided to eat on the school rooftop, Ricky and Changjo went to help _____ carry the large amounts of lunch boxes her. Which left me with Sunhee by ourselves, I was closely observing her I know I've seen her somewhere before.
"Niel, you kinda staring at me."
"Huh? Sorry I didn't mean to. It's just...."
"Just what?" She asked,
"Have we met somewhere before?"
"Huh? Of course we have, we see each other at school all the time."
"No I mean have we ever met outside of school? I feel like I've met you somewhere before."
"I-I have n-no idea what your talking about."
"Why are you stuttering?"
"I'm not stuttering, anyway what's taking the others so long? I'm gonna go check on them."
"Wait!" I shouted she was starting to run away when a huge gust of wind blew, she held onto ther skirt whilst she ran before I knew it her hair had blew off, to be more accurate her wig came off and landed in the floor, causing her to stop. Frozen in shock I stood there looking at Sunhee as she stood frozen in her spot.
Then I heard a deep voice come from her "Aish, why did this have to happen now?"
"S-Sunhee?" She turned around to pick up her wig and I looked to see that it was none other than Sungjong from Infinite, my mouth dropped from the sight.
"What? You don't have to look that shocked it's only a wig." He started to pat his wig that's not the issue here!!
"B-But y-you you why are you here?"
"I go to this school duh~"
"But why are you dressed as a girl?"
"Don't be mistaken I've been dressing as a girl ever since I started at this school to keep fan girls away. I'm doing this as a hobby."
I was still in shock 'how did he managed not to get discover until now?'
"Don't you go telling people about this either." He gave a scary stare "I-I won't. Does _____ know about this?" 
"Nope so far asides from the teachers knowing, your the only person to have actually found out about it."
He started to fix his wig into place which I must admit was a weird sight to see. "Why are you friends with _____?" 
"Oh, L hyung told me to lo out for her, since she's his cousin and because she was being bullied by the other girls." 
"Eh, _____ was being bullied?"
"Oh, didn't you know? I guess you wouldn't since she's always smiling like there's nothing wrong." I felt a sharp pain of guilt go through my heart. Why did she hide it from us? Is it because of us?
"As you may have guessed by now, it's because she was hanging out with you guys. It's alright now though, looks like the girls have stopped knowing that _____ is gonna be leaving the school, so stop making that face."
I felt guilty, here I was doubting whether she was a good person or not whilst she was dealing with bullies because of us and not once did she complain to us or blame us.
After Sungjong had finished fixing his wig he said "I know I shouldn't have told you, but you've been acting really strange around her recently like your being cautious of her or something so I thought if I tell you her situation maybe you would turn her a little more."
We started to hear foodsteps and voices come up the staircase "Remember, no one is to know what happened here alright?" I nodded my head in agreement. The rest of the afternoon went on as usual, but I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about _____. I knew I couldn't fully trust her because of our situation with Hwayoung but I could trust her a little right?