Meeting L

Guardian A

Chapter 3

Niel's POV

Next day at school, I couldn't help but think about the conversation I had with L hyung yesterday.

//Flashback//

"L hyung." I said waving to him from the distance, he turned and saw me. He then walked up to me, "Finally your here." He said.
"So what did you want my help for?" I asked.
"Well you know that the Idol Star Championships is coming up soon right? I need help doing the high jump and I thought who better to ask than you to help." I chuckled at him. "Well, that's true."
"Well, then let's get started." L hyung said enthusiastically.
After hours of helping him practise the high jump, we decided to call it a day and took a break before leaving. Lying on the ground L hyung said to me "So how are the Teen Top members doing?" I froze at his question, for I knew exactly what he was actually asking. He wanted to know whether L.Joe and I were talking each other.
"Did CAP put you up to this?" Sighing L hyung said "Looks like you've caught me. Really though, why don't you just make up with L.Joe already you know how guilty he feels after what happened with, you know...Hwayoung."
"Why should he feel guilty? It's not like he's done anything wrong."
"Then why are you being like this? Why don't you forgive him already? Just talk to him already for goodness sake!" I had enough of this, I wasn't gonna stick around and longer if he was gonna continue to lecture me about what I should and shouldn't do. I got up and was about to leave when L hyung grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving and said "You can't run away from this, because deep down I know you care about them too much to hate them forever."
I had a flash of images going through my mind. Images of the past when all of us were together, happy and smiling but then I remembered the sadness I felt and the tears I shed.
I shook off L hyung's hand and continued to walk away.

//Flashback Ended//

After school had ended, I made my way to the cherry blossom tree to take care of it, when I saw _____ standing before it, she hadn't realised I was there yet. As I walked up to her a gust of wind blew by, for a second there I could have sworn I thought I saw wings behind her back. I blinked a couple of times and didn't see anything, must have imagined it.
I continued to go up to her and said "I thought you didn't know how to get here?"
She turned around and said "I didn't someone else told me how to get here."
Must have been Changjo. "Right~" I walked towards the tree and tended to it.
"So who is Hwayoung?" She asked me.
"It's none of your business." I told her coldly.
"True, but as a concerned classmate, I thought I could help you out."
"Honestly it's nothing."
"Well if you say so, but if you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me."
"Thanks, but no thanks."
"Can I still come here?"
It's doesn't belong to me, so you don't have to ask me for permission."
"I'll take that as a yes then." She smiled brightly at me.
"Well I'm going home now, but I'll see you next week?" She said, before I could reply she walked off.
Such a strange girl, normally girls wouldn't like to come here, no point, the view isn't exactly that great but knowing that she was going to come here often made me feel comforted and at peace.