Busy Lunch Time

Guardian A

Chapter 17

_____'s POV

After leaving Daniel on his own, I went looking for Sunhee. I haven't even thanked her yet but then I realised something "Ahhh I don't actually know what year or class she's in, what should I do?" I stopped and paused to think. I can't go to every single class, lunch would end before I get to check every class. Hmmm what should I do? At that moment I saw a teacher walk pass me. ah I know, I could find out what class she's in, if I look at the student files in the staff room. but then came one more problem it's not like as if a teacher would let me go through the student files,hmm.......I know what I could do, why didn't I think of this before?
I started to make my way to the principals office. Once I got there I knocked on the door, a voice inside said "Yes? Come in." I opened the door and went inside the office.
"Ah, Miss _____ how have you been? Are you getting used to the school yet?" The principal asked me.
"Yes, school is nice and the students are....friendly." 'Kind of'
"So what can I do for you today?"
"Well my dad wrote a letter and told me, to hand it to you." With my hands behind my back, I used a bit of my power and made a letter appear in my hands. I then walked towards the principal and handed him the letter.
He took the letter from me, opened it and started to read it. After reading it he looked up at me  and said "Take a seat Miss _____." He stood up from his seat and said "I will only be a moment, I have to confirm this with your form teacher." He left the office and closed the door behind him.

Nows my chance I moved toward his desk and sat before his computer. 'He left his computer just as it was, lucky!' It meant that I didn't have to try and figure out his password to log in.
I prayed around and found what I was looking for. I don't have time to go through it now, so I'll just have to copy it I made a USB with wings appear in my left hand and plugged it into the computer and started the download. "Come on, come on, just a bit more." I mumbled. It was done and  I pulled out the USB and closed the files I opened and quickly took a seat opposite the principals chair.
Just then the door opened, the principal was back whew, if I had been a little bit more slower I would have been caught.
"Right, Miss _____." The principal said as he took s seat.

Niel's POV

_____ ran off before I could say anything, then my stomachs began to rumble "Well...she did give this to me to eat....better eat this, better than wasting it." I opened the lunch box and the food looked really tasty, I took the first bite "Mmmm, this is really good, I need to thank her later." As her face popped up in my head I remembered something, what was that mark on her face? She didn't have it yesterday....could it have been one of the fans? Those girls did looked pissed at _____ when we were talking to he-

RING RING
My train of thought was cut off when I heard my phone ringing. I took out my phone to see that it was Ricky calling. I pressed the answer button and "HYUNG!!!!" Ricky shouted down the phone, I had to quickly move the phone away from my ear to stop myself from going deaf. I then placed the phone ear my face and said "Yes? What?" 
"Where are you?! We woke up and didn't see you anywhere! We were starting to get worried! Where are you anyway?!" He panicked
"I'm at school." I replied calmly
"Your what?! Your at- oh...oh...why are you at school?" Finally he started to calm down
"To get our school work...that's all."
"Oh....well if you say so. When are you gonna come back? Cause we're gonna start practice soon."
"Yeah, I'm coming now. I'll be about half and hour or so."
"Alright, I'll let the others know...one more thing hyung."
"What?"
"Can you stop by the convenience store and get me some meat buns."
"......"
"Oh come on hyung! Please~"
"Alright, alright. Just don't let the others know, otherwise they'll start asking me to get stuff for them as well."
"Aye aye sir. See you later hyung." Ricky said happily and he cut off the phone. I ate the rest of the lunch box hurriedly, as soon as lunch had ended and students were back in class I took my chance and quickly sneaked out of the school.