Her Plan

Guardian A

I'm back!!!!! As promised I will upload 4 new chapters today, hope you enjoy :)

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10

Myungsoo's POV

I ran around the tv station, seeing if I could find _____. "Where on earth could she be?" After continuously running I finally spotted her, on the corridor putting boxes away, as I started to walk towards her I could see Chunji and L.Joe running from the other end of the corridor looking at each of the staff members one by one.
Oh no, at this rate they'll catch her! What should I do?
I picked up my pace and walked towards her as quickly as I could, she turned and looked at me as soon as she saw me, before she could say anything, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the nearest storage room with me and quickly shut the door behind.
"What-", "Shh." I interrupted her and placed my hand over to stop her from talking.
I could hear L.Joe and Chunji stop, standing right outside the door of this room. "What do we do now? It doesn't seem like she's anywhere." I heard L.Joe say.
"You go back first, I'll continue to search for her for a bit longer." Chunji replied.
"I can still search with you."
"No, if we both stay out for too long, manager hyung is gonna notice we're both not there."
"Okay then, but if you find anything make sure to call me straight away."
"I will."

L.Joe left in the direction he came from, whereas Chunji continued on in the opposite direction. I let out a big sigh and left _____ removing my hand from . "So would you mind telling me what that was all about?" She whispered.
I turned my head to look at her when I realised how close we were actually standing to each other.
THUMP
I could feel my face blushing...hard. I looked down and realised I was still holding onto her hand with my other hand, I let of her hand feeling awkward I avoided looking at her.
"(Cough)...L.Joe and Chunji...they-they were looking for you..." Damn Myungsoo what is wrong with you?
"Looks, like my plan worked then."
"Your...plan?"
"I brought them lunch earlier made by Hwayoung hoping to get some sort of response from them. I guess this means it worked."
"Haaah you could have told me that sooner."
"That was a close call though, looks like it was a good thing Hwayoung decided to let you in on her plans."
"Yeah, it was but you have to be more careful otherwise, your gonna be exposed-"
She closed her eyes for a while and started to think, then all of a sudden her eyes opened wide in glee and she took hold of my wrist.
"I have an idea, but I need you to help me." Why do I feel so nervous about this.
"W-what is it?"
"We need Chunji on this as well."
"Ha?!"
"We need Chunji."
"What?! Are you sure about this? I thought you didn't want anyone else to know about this."
"Trust me, if we have him in on this as well it will make my mission a whole lot easier to complete."
"So what do you need me to do?"
"Hmm, you're gonna meet with Teen top  later at the party right?" I nodded.
"Try and get close to him and get him to meet up with me at the back of Top M High School, at 4:00 tomorrow."
"Alright."