Bumping Into Her

Guardian A

Chapter 4

Niel's POV

It was a Saturday, which meant dance practice for the whole day, unless we had a schedule to go to. Despite the Cold War I was having with L.Joe, I made sure that it didn't stop us from working as a group.
As soon as we got a break I left the dance room and headed towards the convenience store. At the store I bumped into someone I didn't expect to see, it was _____.
Not wanting her to see me I turned around and started to walk away as quickly and quietly as I could so she wouldn't notice me.
"Daniel?" I froze on the spot. Damn she spotted me, I should have gotten away more quickly. I turned around to face her as she walked up towards me.
"Hey, didn't expect to see you here." She said smiling at me.
I shrugged my shoulders, then I looked down at her shopping basket probably an average cooker judging from the contents of her basket.
She caught me with a ready made meal in my hand and said "Don't you cook or anything, eating ready made meals all the time isn't exactly healthy."
"And you know this how?"
"Well, for the last two days that I've seen you at school, you've only been eating ready made meals from the convenience store. The plastic bag kinda gave it away."
Maybe Ricky was right, maybe she transferred to our school because she knows how famous we are.
"What's it to you anyway."
"Nothing, just as a concerned classmate I think you should eat more healthier." I chuckled at her comment. Is she going to continue to use that excuse all the time?
"Yeah, then next thing you know, you'd be offering to make my meal." I said back to her sarcastically. Her eyes sparkled immediately, oh no "That's a great idea! I can cook lunch for you if you want, in return for letting me hang out by the cherry blossom tree."
"Woah there. I was only joking around, don't actually do it."
"Why not?" I looked at her in disbelief, was she seriously asking me that question? it's so obvious she's only doing that to get close to Teen Top, all the other girls do it.

"Hey, I wasn't gonna do this and all, cause you know, you're new and all, but you can't do this just because you want to get closer to Teen Top."
She looked at me confused "What's Teen Top?" She asked me.
Is she actually being serious, or is she screwing with me? Not knowing what to believe I asked her "Your not serious right? Your just messing with me right? Do you really not know what Teen Top is?" I looked at her face, as her face went blank not knowing what on earth I was talking about.
"Have you never listened to any of our songs?" I asked her.
"Ohhh Teen Top is a music group! I thought it was some sort of after school club, writing magazines or something."
Shocked at her response I then asked her "What type of music do you listen to then?"
"Don't really have a favourite genre as long as the song is good I will listen to it."

My mouth was wide open, shocked my her response. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She saw my face reaction and had a puzzled look on her face. 
"Why are you any good?" She asked. How could she even ask me that? Talk about taking a blow to someone's pride. Not being able to take it any more I said to her "Why don't you come and see us perform tomorrow? Then you'll see how good we are." I handed her a spare ticket I kept in my pocket, I smirked knowing that as soon as she sees us perform, she'll be like any other fan and fall for us.
"Where are you performing?"
"We're performing at Mnet, the address is on the ticket."
She smiled and said "I'm so excited, I've never been to see a music performance before." She giggled happily, somehow seeing her like that made feel warm inside, making me smile.
My phone started to vibrate, I took it my phone out to see that it was CAP calling, which meant I needed to get back.
"I need to go, I'll see you there tomorrow. Don't be late!" I waved her goodbye, left and picked up the phone call "Yes, yes I know. I'm on my way back now."