It's Not Possible

Guardian A

Chapter 19

Niel's POV

After I got back to the practise room everyone except for me was already there. "Sorry guys, had some stuff to take care of at school." I apologised. "That's alright, we were just about to get started." Ricky said as he walked up to me. He took me to one side of the room and whispered "did you get what I asked for?" I sighed and said "Yes, it's in your locker." All of a sudden we both felt someone hit our heads at the same time "AHHH!" We both shouted at the same time, we slowly looked back to see an angry CAP glaring at us (gulp) "It your two girls have finished gossiping we would like to get started, thank you very much!" He gritted.

7hrs later

As punishment for delaying practise, Ricky was sent on errand duty for the rest of the evening, go back and forth following all the members requests. Whereas I was to cook and clean the dorm. "Man I am Knackered. Hyung I'm going to take shower first." Ricky said, leaving me and heading for the bathroom. All the other members were fast asleep, but I still had the dishes to take care of before I could go to bed. Haaaahhhhhh, I feel tired. Changjo should be doing this not me, he's the manage. I let out a big sign "They sure know how to eat, I wonder how long it's gonna take me to finish washi all these." I looked at the mountIn of empty dirty dishes that the members had eaten from.

30 minutes later........

At long last I've finally washed all the dishes, all that was left was to wash the container that _____ had given to me for lunch. As I was washing it I noticed some markings on e bottom corner of the box "Huh? What is that?" I washed the bubbles off and took a closer look at what was written.....I dropped the container in the sink and felt my hands and feet shaking, not believing what I saw I slowly picked up the container and slowly read what was written "P...Park...H...Hwa....Hwayoung....1-C." The container belonged to Hwayoung, my mind started to go in circles. How is that even possible? There must be some sort of mistake. _____ gave me this during lunch time. There is no way she could have known about Hwayoung, I never told _____ anything about her. I put a hand on my forehead. but why does _____ have this? It's not possible! Just then I heard someone standing behind me, I quickly turned around to see who it was. It was L. Joe hyung.
"What's up with you? You look like you've seen a ghost." He said jokingly. I faced my back to him and continued to wash the container. "Nothing....it's nothing. Anyway what are you doing up this late?" I asked.
"I just thought I come see how you were doing. Thought maybe I could help you." He started to walk towards me. "NOO!!! I-I mean I'm fine, I'm almost done now.....There I'm done." I finished washing the container and walked off from L.Joe whilst holding the container. If he sees this, there's no knowing what he might do I decided that I was going to question _____ about the container the next day but for the rest of the week none of us ever able to go to school because of our work schedule. I was still able to go to school to look after the tree and collect our class work, but that was all.

_____'s POV

The rest of the week was torture, well almost. With Daniel and the others absent from school, the girls saw it as an opportunity to try and bully me. I say try because they have yet catch me so far, Sunhee's been hanging around with me during breaks and lunch, helping escape and de from those girls. I'm still a little suspicious of her, I couldn't shake the fact that the school didn't have any record of her, but she seems nice and it doesn't look like it'll be in the way of me granting Hwayoung's wish so I left it be.
It was finally the weekend and I was at my apartment relaxing , when I felt shivers go down my spine I have a bad feeling about this. Following my instincts I flew straight to the hospital where Hwayoung was at.

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Really short chapter this week, lately I feel like the recent chapter are....say....a little boring :S

I dunno, let me know what you think :)

Hopefully the next chapter would be....less.....boring..... XP