Memories

Guardian A

Chapter 33

Niel's POV

It's been a week since _____ disappeared, it was so sudden when Monday came Ricky and Changjo saw that _____ was not coming to school, they felt sad for not being to say a proper goodbye to her. I didn't tell them exactly what happened, but I did tell them how she said she was happy to be our friend and how she enjoyed school.
"She could have at least said goodbye." Ricky sulked, Changjo placed a hand on his shoulder and said to him, "She probably couldn't bear to say goodbye, so she left quietly."
"Haaahhhh, I sure am gonna miss her." Ricky sighed.
"Yeah, me too." Changjo said. I could feel my heart clench, I would and could never be able to tell them what happened that night, and who _____ was exactly. A flash of memory of her last smile came to my mind and it made and heart squeeze.
That night, after she disappeared Hwayoung woke up from her coma, it was a huge surprise for everyone even the doctors and nurses were surprised and called it a miracle, but only the people who were in the room that night knew that it wasn't a miracle it was _____.
"Hwayoung is coming to school next week isn't she?" Ricky asked, I nodded and said "Yeah the doctor said she should be fine to go to school."
"So....you alright? With you know....Hwayoung and L.Joe hyung going out with each other I mean." Ricky asked cautiously, Changjo face palmed himself and then hit Ricky on the head "Pabo!!"
"Owww!! Why did you do that for?" Ricky cried as he held his head, "Think a little before you speak why don't you?" Changjo scolded Ricky, I chuckled and said "It's alright now." I smiled at them both, they both smiled back relieved of everything.

It was lunch time and I was gonna meet Ricky and Changjo on the rooftop, I had a little headache so I went to the infirmary room to get painkillers. When I got to the room and opened the door I saw Sungjong sitting by the side of the bed in deep thought, it didn't even look like he noticed I came in the room.
"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked, he looked up at me startled.
"Oh, when did you get here?" He asked, "Just now. Came to get some painkillers for a headache, do you know where it is?"
"It's in the cabinet over there." He pointed to a cabinet across the room.
I went over to the cabinet and took a couple of them, when I turned back I saw Sungjong sitting there still in a deep thought, he's thinking about her. I went over to the bed and sat next to him "You still thinking about her?" He nodded his head. "I just can't help but think it was all my fault she disappeared." He said, flashbacks of that night came into my mind "I don't think she regretted anything she did, she smiled in the end you know. So you don't have to feel responsible for what happened to her, it's what she wanted to do. She said so to you rme remember?" He nodded then hung his head low and tears started to fall on his trousers and to the floor, I placed my hand on his back and stayed there with him until he stopped crying.

As the weeks went on I noticed that slowly one by one people started to forget about _____. First it was the teachers, then the students in the school, with the exception of us lot who were friends with her, but eventually L.Joe hyung and the others completely forgot who she was and eventually it was only me and Hwayoung who remembered who she was. "I noticed, after the bracelet on L.Joe oppa's wrist disappeared he and the other Teen Top members forgot who she was. Same thing when I saw L oppa, I asked him about it and he said he didn't remember ever wearing a black bracket and when that happened, Sunjong oppa forgot who she was as well." Hwayoung said to me.
"Hey, now much of this do you know?"
"I know everything, from the very first day, with _____'s help I was able to see and hear eveything." I wanted to ask her more about it, but the look on her face said she wasn't gonna tell me.

Eventually in time Hwayoung forgot who she was and I was the only one to remember who she was, then slowly one by one my memories of her started to disappear am I really gonna forget everything about her?............

Who was I thinking about again?

6 months later

It was a cold winter and Teen Top were back to our busy idol schedules for the Christmas and new year period, as usual we missed school but I still went to school to pick up our school work and to say hello to Hwayoung. I was on my way back to the dorm, when is bumped into someone knocking both her and me down and dropping everything on the floor, "I'm so sorry!!" We both apologised to each other at the same time, I started to pick up her shopping bags and noticed she had a lot of hot buns inside a paper bag.
TING
Ow what was that? I felt a sharp pain in my head. We both got up on our feet and she said "Here you go." She had picked up the pieces of paper I dropped on the floor and gave it to me.
TING
I felt a sharp pain in my head again, "Ah, thank you. Here this is yours." I handed her her shopping bags and giving a bright smile she said "Thank you."
TING
Ow my head I placed a hand on my head, she tilted her head to one side and with a worried expression she asked "Are you alright? Did I hurt you when I bumped into you?"
"Ah, oh it's nothing it's just a small migraine I've been having for a while." She started to fumble in her shopping bags and bought out a box of medicine, "Here you can have this, it's painkillers. I bought it just now, so I haven't done anything funny to them." She smiled and handed me the medicine.
"Thanks." As I took the medicine from her my hand touched hers and I started to have flashbacks of memories.....

I saw a girl, her dressed as a staff member talking to Chunji hyung bringing food to our dressing room...........
I saw her talking to L hyung on a rooftop............
I saw her talking to Chunji hyung and L hyung at the back of the school..............
 to ten young boys in a park pointing to the direction where L.Joe hyung, Ricky Changjo and I took a rest............
I saw her talking to Chunji hyung and L hyung at the hospitals back garden where Hwayoung was admitted............
I saw her tending to the cherry bloom tree at school that Hwayoung loved......
......

"It's snowing." I came back to my senses and saw her looking up at the sky, all I could do was look at her who are you?, she looked at me and said "I better get going. Sorry for bumping into you like that and thank you for helping me pick up my stuff." She gave a bow and started to walk off. "Wait!"
THUMP......THUMP.......
Memories started to flow into my mind, I saw flashes of a girl come into my memory and I knew who it was, the girl in front of me paused so I asked "What's your name?" She turned to look at me and with her biggest warmest smile she said "It's _____." Then she turned around and dashed off.
I walked back to the for in the opposite direction smiling, knowing that she was alive. Thank you.

The End.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That was the last chapter of this story, so what did you all think?

Big thank you to all my subscribers, it made me really happy to know that you were all interested in reading my story XD

Big thank you for all the comments that were left in the comment section. I loved reading every single one of those commets, it put a big smile on my face and they really helped me get through this story (^-^)

Big thank you to all you lovely readers for taking your time out reading this, I really hope you enjoyed reading this story :)

Thank you again to everyone (thRows love hearts to everyone) XD