It Starts

Guardian A

Chapter 31

Niel's POV

Since _____ warned me about L.Joe hyung I've been keeping an eye on him, as it turns out there was something different about him. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but I couldn't help but feel like he was saying his goodbyes to everything anf everyone.
For the last two weeks he's been coming to school to collect me Ricky and Changjo, from there we would all go to the park and play football with the kids,it was nice. We played with each other, we talked to each other we got along like we did in the past, but I still couldn't find myself to talk about Hwayoung to him and I think he knew this too. 
Saturday came and I knew that I was running out of time, only a couple of hours to be correct before Hwayoung is taken away from us forever. Despite taking care of the cherry blossom tree three times more than I usually would, the tree showed no signs of blooming. I was running out of time and I still had to keep my promise to Hwayoung before she passes on, I've tried doing everything, giving the tree more food making sure all the weed that grew nearby would all be pulled out, check the roots to see if it was growing properly, everything.
That evening on my way back to the dorms, I bumped into L.Joe hyung on the corridors "Hyung where are you going?"
"Huh? Oh I just thought I go see Hwayoung for a bit."
"It's a bit late, why don't you go see her tomorrow?" He lifted his hand to scratch the back of his head and that was when I saw e shimmering bracelet on his wrist, it looked exactly like the one L hyung had only in a different colour, instinctively I took hold of his wrist and took a closer look at the bracelet "What?" He asked surprised, "Where did you get this bracelet from?" He looked troubled and pulled his hand back and hid big arm behind his back "I-It's nothing. It's something i got from a fan." He's lying.
"Look I need to go, otherwise hospital is gonna close soon. Anyway I'll see you later.... Take care." He hurried, something was not right, I knew where he got that bracelet from, why is he hiding it from me? He left before I could ask I'm anything else, I had a bad feeling about this, I felt like I wasn't gonna see him again. I knew I had to do something, so I took out my phone and called L hyung he would know what to do.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Hyung it me Niel."
"Hey, what's up?"
"I need to ask you a favour. L.Joe hyung has gone to the hospital where Hwayoung is and he's acting strange can you go see what he's up to?"
"What do you mean?"
"I just bumped into him and he acted like I was never gonna see him again and there's something else....he had a bracelet on his wrist the same one that you have only in a difference colour. I don't know how you knew _____ and I can't ask you anything because of the bracelet, but the fact that L.Joe hyung has one as well means she must have said something to him. Please you need to go after him, I have a bad feeling he's gonna do something drastic."
"Alright, I'll head over there now."
"Thanks."
He hung up the phone and I started to make my way back to the school, I need to make that tree bloom, one ways or another.

Myungsoo's POV

I was outside my dorm when I was on the phone to Niel, after I hung up the phone on him I started to make my way to the hospital what did she say to L.Joe? What is she planning to do? As I was going to, I made a phone call to _____ and she picked up "Hello?"
"Hey Niel called me just one about L.Joe acting strange, do you know anything about this?"
"Haaaaahhhh, it's time now I guess." She sighed, "What do you mean?"
"Ummum, it's nothing. Anyway I need to go, I need to get ready."
"Huh? Ready for what? What are you planning on doing? What did you talk to L.Joe about?"
I heard her chuckle on the phone "The first time you met me you did this as well. You asked me several questions in one go like this as well.....Remember I asked you to trust me?"
"Yeah~"
"Whatever happens, please trust me til the end, I know I haven't exactly told you everything. But trust me when I say that everyone will be happy in the end."
"What do you mea-" 
She hung up what did she mean? Why did she sound so sad as well? Seeing that something big was gonna happen I rushed to the hospital as quick as I could.

_____'s POV

After I hung up the phone on Myungsoo I let out a big sigh, "It's starting now I guess." I said to myself. I spreaded my wings and headed for the school where I knew I would find Daniel.
As I reached the school, I found Daniel on his knees covered in dirt as he desperately tended to the tree to get it to bloom. I floated on top of the tree as I watched him he saw me and said "What have you done? Did you do something to L.Joe hyung?" He sounded angry.
"First you told me your taking Hwayoung away, what did you day to L.Joe hyung? Are you planning on taking the people I love away from me? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!" He cried, my heat felt pain. Even though it was for a short while I knew these people and it hurt to know that I was the one making them suffer.
I plucked out a feather from my wings and held it in both my plams and made a little prayer, I flew next to the tree and opened my palms I then blew the dust that came from the feather to the tree. Then within seconds one by one the branches started to stretch out far and wide, small buds started to open and flowers started to bloom. There stood a magnificent cherry blossom tree in full bloom, I turned to look at Daniel to see his surprised face and tears of joy coming from his eyes.
I knew I had to leave soon to see L.Joe so I said to Daniel "I will collect Hwayoung's soul, but there's something you have to do right? You don't have time left, you better hurry." After hearing my words he wiped his tears away and rushed to the tree and carefully took a branch from the tree and took off to the hospital. I promise all will be good in the end, and everyone will be happy.

Sunhee/Sungjong's POV

Outside the dorms I overheard L hyung talking to Niel on the phone, I couldn't hear everything but based on L hyung's expression I knew it wasn't good. Worried I decided to follow behind him without him noticing.
As I followed him I saw him calling someone, he seemed really worried and troubled. After the phone call he seemed to rush even more and eventually I saw I'm enter a hospital building, which soon noticed was the same hospital that Niel's childhood friend Hwayoung was hospitalised. "Why did he come here at this time of night?" After he went in I was about to follow him in when I saw something fly pass above my head, I looked up to see _____, shocked at what I saw my legs gave out and I dropped to the ground, "Did I really just see _____ flying into the hospital?"I questioned myself, then out of nowhere I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump back and scream. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" I looked to see that it was Niel looking surprised "W-what are you d-doing here?" He sounded out of breath, "I could ask you same thing? I just saw L hyung enter the hospital and I think I just saw _____ fly into the hospital."
"What?!" He was about to go in when I grabbed his wrist, "What the heck is going on?" I asked "I'll explain later, I need to go." He tried to get out of my grip, I held on and said "I'm coming with you."
"Whatever, come on, let's go then!" He said impatiently. We both ran into the hosiptal, going to where L hyung and _____ was Lee Sungjong what have you gotten yourself into?

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sooo the finale draws near, what do you think is gonna happen?

Do you think L.Joe would die?

Do you think Hwayoung will die?

Would Niel get to see Hwayoung one last time?

Just to give a heads up to all you lovely readers, I think there is about 2 or 3 chapters left to this story so I hope you all stick around to see what happens in the the end XD