Jealousy?

Guardian A

Chapter 18

_____'s POV

After school had ended I planned on meeting up with Myungsoo, as I still had time left and Myungsoo wasn't here yet I decided to take a look at the student files that I managed to get off the principals computer earlier. I went into one of the school computer rooms and lucky for me there wasn't a single student in sight. I sat down at one of the computers and logged in, I took my USB out and plugged it in.
I opened the files and started to search, I typed the name Sunhee in but nothing came up "That's strange, why isn't she coming up?" Judging from her uniform she was wearing earlier, I'm pretty sure that she's a student of this school.
"Looks like I'm gonna have to look her up manually." I stretched both my arms in front of me, clicking my fingers and started searching furiously through every single student profile. After 30 minutes of searching I still found nothing, "Who are you?" Just then I felt a presence enter the school, oh looks like he's here now.

Before I went to meet him, I decided to go to the toilets to see if my bruise had gone down, as soon as I went inside I felt a girl push me into one of the stalls and close the door behind me. Oh no, not again. What are they gonna do this time?
"Hahaha, we did it." I heard one of the girls say and I heard high fives going around.
"May I ask, what it is that I did is time?" I asked sarcastically.
"This is revenge for yesterday." One of them replied.
"Instead of thanking us and taking our kind advise, you decided to be ungrateful and glare at us." Another girl said sounds like the girl who slapped me yesterday.
"Anyway as punishment for being disrespectful to your elders, we decided to teach you another lesson, girls~" I heard the lead bully say, as she clicked her fingers I could hear a lot of movement happening outside. Great, now what are they going to do?
Then all of a sudden a girl shouted, "The principal he's coming!" 
"What?! Did someone tell on us? Well which one of you was it?" The head girl said.
"Look now is not the time, we better get out of here now!" I heard a lot of shuffling as the girls started to leave one by one.
"Y-you got lucky this time, there won't be a n-next time." The lead bully said and she left.

" ' Whew. ' " I sighed at the same time with a girl outside. Huh? I thought they all went already? Who was that?
"Looks, like it worked." I heard her say, I then heard the girl open the door and looked to see that it was Sunhee.
"Ahhh, it's you!" I shouted pointing at her. She looked at me and chuckled "What did you do this time?" I got up and left the stall and pouted "I didn't do anything. They said how I was disrespecting them and how I should be taught a lesson."
"Looks like I came just in time then." Sunhee said as she looked in the bucket on the floor in a corner.
I followed her line of view and looked inside the bucket uwah, that is nasty. It was a bucket full of what looked like sewage water. "Thanks for helping me and for helping me this morning." I said to her.
"That's alright." She said smiling, "Say what class are you in?" I asked her curiously. 
"I'm in 2-B, why did you want to know?"
"Oh, it's just I went to look for you earlier to say thank you, but I remembered I didn't actually know what class you were in."
"Ah okay, well your welcome." But that still doesn't explain why there's no record of you.
"I wanted to give you this as well." I put my hand in my skirt pocket and made a red bracelet appear in my hands without her noticing, I took it out and showed it to her "What is it?" She asked. "It's sort of a...erm...a charm bracelet."
"Thanks." She said smiling, I put the bracelet around he wrist and for a moment light flickered off it. "What's it made out of? It's really pretty." She asked.
"That my dear friend is a secret." I put a finger on my lip and winked, we looked at each other and laughed for a moment.

Then remembered I had to meet Myungsoo at the back of the school at the back of the school. "Ahhh I was supposed to meet someone after school today, I need to go." I shouted.
"Let's walk out together, I need to get going now as well." Sunhee said as she looked at her wrist watch.
We both walked to the back of the school, where Myungsoo was waiting,he was leaning on the wall. He spotted us and looked surprised I don't blame him, I brought a friend with my without him knowing. He started to walk towards us and said "Sunhee ah." Huh? Correction he was walking towards Sunhee. "Hy- oppa, what are you doing here?" She asked Myungsoo.
"I could say the same thing." He said surprised.
"We became friends." Sunhee said showing him the bracelet. How do they know each other? "I see, but what are you doing here?" He asked her.
"We were just walking together out of school. Don't avoid my question what are you doing here oppa?"
"I have some business to take care of with this one. Anyway shouldn't you be going home now?" He lifted his eyebrow at her.
"Okay, okay I'm going, but don't you come back late either oppa."
"Okay, see you later." He ruffled her hair, making her pout.
Bye oppa, see you at school tomorrow _____."
"Um, see you tomorrow." We waved goodbye to her as she went out first. I crossed my arms  and looked at Myungsoo with a questioning face. "What?" He asked.
"How do you know about Sunhee?" I asked him.
"She's Sungjong's little sister."
"Who?"
"Sungjong, he's one of the infinite members."
"Heh~ you two seem close."
"What? Are you jealous~?" He poked my face.
"Ahh." I held my cheek and blushed a bit, "No I'm not thank you very much."
"But your face expression say otherwise." He teased.
"Stop teasing me, are we gonna go get a phone or what." I asked grumpily.
"Yes, yes we will. Whatever your majesty wishes for." He said bowing at me like a butler. I hit his back and said "Aish, stop teasing me and let's just go." He smiled slyly at me.