Scary Girl's

Guardian A

Chapter 12

_____'s POV

After Daniel, Changhyun and Jonghyun left, I started to make my way to the back of the school, as I walked along the corridor I could hear footsteps behind me, I stopped the looked back to see a bunch of pissed of girls.
"Hello~ Can I help you?" I asked
"Yeah you can actually, stop hanging around Niel, Ricky and Changjo oppa." one of the girls said.
"Yeah, it's annoying seeing you hanging around them." Another girls said.
"Exactly, what right do you have to hang around them?!" Another girl snapped at me.
"What's wrong with having a conversation with my classmates?" I asked them.
"It's so obvious that you don't see them as classmates. We know your after them."
"What on earth are you talking about?"
"Argh, are you thick or something? We're warning you to stay away from them or else."
"Or else what?" I challenged them.

One of the girls started to approach me and before I knew it, she slapped my cheek. Even without looking I could tell that it was going red.
Regardless I stood my ground and looked at the girl directly in the eye, she looked scared and felt nervous from my gaze, she fell back as did the other girls, when they saw how unfazed I was by the slap.
"A-anyway let that be a warning to you for the future." Then they scattered and quickly left. As soon as I was sure no was around anymore "Damn, that hurttt!" I held my hand to my cheek.
"My gosh does that girls take classes on hitting people. Argh it hurts!" I quickly went to the nearest toilets and checked in the mirror. Man looks like it's gonna bruise soon, haaa the things I go through. I soaked my handkerchief in cold water and placed it on my cheek hoping the redness would go down.
Then I felt a presence enter the school "Looks like my visitor had arrived." The redness hasn't completely gone down, but it will have to do for now. I made my way to the back of the school to wait for Chanhee.