Suspicions

Guardian A

Chapter 7

Niel's POV

It was finally our turn to go on stage, I felt nervous for some reason. "Get it together Niel. Just do as you always do." I said to myself.
"Don't worry Niel, she'll be here and you'll be great." Chunji said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks." I said to him.
"Ladies and gentlemen I give you Teen Top!" I heard Minho shout.
It was our que, we ran out on stage ready for the music to start. The lights started to flash and the music started to beat louder and louder we started to dance and sing, I could feel the rush and thrill of performing on stage, with the crowd of fans chanting our names to the beat of the music, but my mind was still not completely into it, I was still looking out for _____.
I scanned the room to see if I could see _____ and sure enough I found her smiling in the crowd, cheering us on.
In that instant I felt relief, I felt like I could be free of my worries and concentrate on performing, I felt....free.
By the end of our performance, we were all huffing and puffing out of breath, feeling satisfied with our performance. I could still hear the fans shouting and screaming for us.

While the MC's were commentating we went off stage for the staff to get the stage prepared for the next group of artists.
We went backstage for a break before we had to go up again at the end to see who was todays winner.
On our way back I saw Chunji smiling happily. "You look happy." I said to him.
"Like you could talk. Haven't seen you that motivated for a long time." He said back to me.
I shrugged my shoulders "I never noticed."
As we entered our dressing room we decided to eat the food that Chunji had brought in earlier. We sat down and took out the lunch boxes the first thing we noticed was that each of the lunch boxes had our names on it.
"That's weird, we always have the same lunches. Why do these boxes have our name on them?"
"Dunno, maybe their from our fans." Ricky replied.
Chunji shook his head and said "No, these were definitely from the staff. I was with one of them carrying them here."
"For the last time Chunji, there was no one with you when I saw you." Ricky sighed.
"I'm telling you, she was there. I didn't make her up, I even saw her in the audience as we were performing." Chunji explained.
"Look guys we don't have time to argue about this. We're gonna have to back on stage soon. So just distribute these and eat, we're not gonna get a chance later." CAP said. We all nodded and decided to drop the matter.

L.Joe was giving out the lunch boxes, as he took hold of my lunchbox he come up to me and handed it to me "Here, this is yours." He said to me.
Sorry hyung, but I just...I still can't speak to you yet. Without saying anything I took the lunchbox from his hand and walked to another seat next to Changjo and sat down.
As soon as I opened my lunchbox I noticed that the food prepared were all my favourites. I began to take the first bite....the food....it reminded me of....Hwayoung. Why does this taste like Hwayoung's cooking. I looked up at the other members and they were as shocked as I were.
It was Ricky who broke the silence and said "Why does this taste like Hwayoung's cooking?" I noticed L.Joe was effected by this the most, he had tears rolling down his cheeks.
He soon snapped out of it and said "Chunji, who did you say gave you these lunch boxes?"
"I-I don't know. I never got her name." Chunji stuttered.
L.Joe stood up from his seat "Do you remember what she looked like?"
"She had very simple clothes on, she had her hairs tied up in a ponytail, I couldn't see her facial features that well, she had cap covering most of her face."
"You said you saw her in the audience, how?"
"I recognised her figure a bit, but I still couldn't see her face very well, the lights kept flashing and they weren't bright enough for me to see her whole face."
"Are you sure she was a staff member?" CAP asked.
"Yes, she had a staff stage pass. She greeted all the other staff members and artists and they all acknowledged her. Also looks like she only started working here recently." Chunji replied.
"OKay, Changjo you and me will go to the reception desk, see if we can find out more about this girl. Chunji, L.Joe you two scour the area and see if you can find this girl. Niel and Ricky you stay back here and give us a call when the staff comes to call us for the stage."
We all nodded and with that CAP, Changjo, Chunji and L.Joe all left to go search for this mysterious girl, leaving me and Ricky in the dressing room.
"Who do you think she is?" Ricky asked.
"I don't know, but I want to know why she knows our favourite food and how she was able to make it the way Hwayoung usually makes it."