Telling Chunji

Guardian A

Chapter 13

Chunji's POV

I got a call from manager hyung. "Yes hyung I will be back on time, don't worry I haven't forgotten our schedule, just tell the others I had some stuff to take care of." I hung up the phone.
I made my way to the back of Top M High, this place brings me back memories, nevermind that though, why did L chose this place to tell me about that mysterious girl from yesterday and how does he know about her?
I got to my destination and waited no one was there yet, maybe this is a practical joke being played on me. As I waited I heard footsteps coming towards me, at last he's here!
I turned around and said "At last what too-" I cut off my sentence I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was her, the girl from yesterday. The girl who came and delivered us our lunch and the one who disappeared on us all of a sudden.
"I-I-I don't get it, why are you here? I was suppose to meet up with L why are you here?" I asked confused.
"I told him to get you to come she said.
"Wh-what? Why?"
"You know why, didn't you want to know who I was?"
I nodded my head, of course I wanted to know. How does-
"How does Myungsoo know about me?" She cut off my train of thought, how did she know what I was thinking? "Before I tell you anything you must promise me one thing." She looked at me with a serious expression.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Anything I tell you now must stay a secret till the end, which means you are not to tell anyone. This includes your group members." Hesitantly I nodded my head. She gave out a big sigh of relief then smiled.
It took a while but she explained to me about her being a guardian, how she was helping Hwayoung with her last wishes before she departs from this world. I was overwhelmed by what she said, everything she said I couldn't believe, I shouldn't believe if I was a sane person, but for some reason I knew deep down she was telling the truth.

When she had finished explaining everything to me, I couldn't say anything I could only look at her with disbelief.
"How do I know your telling the truth?" I asked her.
"She's telling the truth!" Before she could answer someone had answered for her. I turned my head around to the direction of the voice and I saw L huffing and puffing.
"Man this school is huge, took me sometime before I could find this place." As he walked towards us I could see that _____ was just as surprised as I was.
"Why are you-"
"What happened to you?" L cut her off and asked in a serious voice.
"Wh-what do you mean?" She stuttered.
"I mean what happened to your face? Did someone hit you?" Now that he mentions it, it does look a t bit red.
"I-it's nothing."
"Don't tell me it's nothing. Who hit you?"
"Look, never mind this now I'll explain later."
"Just-"
"LOOK we haven't got that much time left. Chanhee needs to get going for his next schedule soon, so I need him to believe what I'm saying now."
"How did you know about my schedule?" I asked her.
"Daniel and the others told me." She replied.
"Chunji, she's telling the truth. I saw well heard Hwayoung's voice." L said to me.
Now I was definitely 100% sure she wasn't lying, L wasn't the type to lie about these things as a joke.
"There's more questions I want to ask you, but now is not the time. I need to get going now. Give me your phone number so I can contact you again."
"Ah, about that." She started to say.
"What?"
"I don't....exactly....have a phone."
"Huh? How can you not have one?"
"That's what I said." L said.
"Don't worry, you have Myungsoo's number right?" She asked me. I nodded my head.
"If you need anything, just give Myungsoo a call." I nodded my head.
"I'll see you both soon." I said to them.
"Likewise." L said.
"See you soon." _____ waved me goodbye.
I made my way out of the school and to Music bank.
"Man, manager hyung is gonna be pissed."