The Hosptial

Guardian A

Chapter 25

Niel's POV

We got to the hospital and with heavy footsteps I waked with the others to. Hwayoung's room, on the way I started to think a lot about what happened to Hwayoung and I've always regretted it. As we were walking for a flash moment I thought I saw _____ from outside the window in the hospitals back garden, I thought  my mind was playing tricks so I shook my head and looked out the window again! but when I did I realised that she was actually there. Then I started to have flashbacks of all the strange things that have been happening recently, both at school and at work. Now that I think about it all these strange things have happening since she came to the school, not to mention why did she have a lunch box with Hwayoung's name on it? I realised this was no time to have a breakdown and feel sorry for myself, nothing I do now will change the past, but I can at least do my best and keep my promise to Hwayoung so right before they opened the door to  Hwayoung's room I said "Wait!" They turned and looked at me so I continued "I can't do this after all." 
"Niel if this is about you being scare-" I interrupted CAP hyung.
"It's not, it just......" Theres something I need to find out and I wanna keep the promise I made. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw that it was Auntie, "Go on, do what you need to do."
"Auntie are you sure?" Ricky asked, she nodded.
"Thank you." I gave her one last bow before I ran to the hospitals back garden. 'This time I need to confront _____ about all this.'

_____'s POV

After Chanhee left Myungsoo asked me "You never mentioned, what do you plan on doing after talking to them?" I blinked continuously damn, I was hoping not to have to tell anyone this if no one asked. "Don't look at me like that, you know what I mean." He continued.
"Haaah, I'm sorry but I can't tell you, if I did both of you probably wouldn't have even agreed to carry out this plan."
"What if I demand that you tell me otherwise I refuse to help?"
"Nah, you wouldn't do that." He looked shocked at what I said and said "What makes you think that?" 
"Because I'm the only hope of ever getting those two back as good friends again and besides you don't look like the kind of person to abandon ever fried a in their time of need." Then all of a sudden he started to laugh "What? Was it someone I said?" I asked him.
"No, I just didn't think you would think of me so highly." It made me blush of embarrassment. "O-of course, I am a Guradian you know I have a pretty good eye for good people hmpf." I pouted.
"Well then good eye lady, I will place my trust in you for now. Just let me know if you need any kind of help." He chuckled.
"Okay, now your just teasing me again."
Just then I felt Daniel's presence coming towards us. "Quick hide." I pushed Myungsoo to a nearby bush "What's wrong?" He asked.
"Daniel's coming. Just hurry up and hide." I pushed him with all my might and made him drop in the nearby bush "Ow, you didn't have to push me that hard." He moaned.
"Shh, here he comes, Oh and whatever happened I hope you think too badly of me."                                                                                                             "What do you me-"
"Shhh."                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Niel's POV

After running to the hospitals back garden I spotted _____ by herself.
She saw me and waved at me, I waked up to her and asked "Why are you here?"
"What do you mean?"
"Don't play games with me. How are you related to Hwayoung? Ever since you started at our school, strange things related to Hwayoung have been happening. What are you?" I questioned her seriously.
"My name is _____ ______, I'm a Guardian sent down to see through the last moments of Park. Hwayoung and take her soul." Her eyes me started to glisten.
"What do you mean? You make yourself sound like your not human." She looked at me with straight forward eyes you've got to be kidding me.
"It's up to you, whether you believe me or not, but this is something I must take care of." She turned her back towards me and started to walk when I shouted "WAIT!!!" She stopped and turned to look at me with cold eyes "What?" Is this the same bubbly _____ at school? "You can't just take Hwayoung away from us, you don't have any right to." She lifted her eyebrow "Hoho, you think so. This is my job I am in every right to do my job."
"There must be something that I can do to stop you." She aced her hand on her chin and thought, she then looked at me and said "There is nothing you can do, all you can do now is make her last moments as comfortable as possible." I clenched my fist out of anger is there really nothing I can do? Am I supposed to Hwayoung die on me? No I need to stop her somehow.

"Oh and before you even think about getting in my way." She pulled out a hand from a bush pulling a person out of it, in it was "L hyung?" Before I could say anything else she pulled his hand closer to her and with her other hand she made a black bracelet appear on his wrist. "Um what did you just put on me?" He asked looking at _____. "L hyung, why are you here? Do you know her?" 
"Enough of the questions." She put up L hyung's hand in front of me to see, "You see this bracelet, every time you try and interfere me with my work, this bracelet would react and everytime it does misfortune will befall on him and to the people around him." "WHAT?!" L hyung and I shouted at the same time. "That's dirty, you can do this!" I yelled at her.
"Oh but I can, and I have. Don't even bother trying to take it off, I'm the only one who can remove it."
"Let L hyung go, he has nothing to do with this." I demanded
"I can't do that, anyway shouldn't you be worrying about your situation rather than his. You still have a promise to keep remember?" Great now she's just trying to agitate me she spreaded her wings leaving me shock but before she flew off she muttered "I really do hope you succeed, good luck." Then she flew off. Whats with her?! Why did she say that after all that warning about not interfering, I just don't get it. One thing she was right about though, I need to keep my promise with Hwayoung, I'll show her, I'll definitely keep it.