Chapter 9

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 At the Library

    YooNa was cleaning up the books on Yun-Soon's deck and then a paper fill out. "Huh? What's this?" YooNa said, and then she picks it up. She unfold it and read it. YooNa's expression became shock after reading it.

 

 Back at the vacation house

   Cho Hee was treating Junhyung's wound in the livingroom while everyone was doing their own thing. "Ko-ma-wa-yo" Junhyung said, shyly after she finished. "You're wlecome" Cho Hee smiled. He blushed and couldn't look at her. "Go fish" Hyun Seung said, playing cards with Ji Yul. Kikwang and Yun-Soon were both doing puzzle pieces together at the table. Cho Hee closed the box and stand up. Junhyung looked at her, as she left the room. "Haha, I won" Hyun Seung said in front of her face. "Fine. Let's play a different game" Ji Yul said, trying to keep her temper cool. "Wah....we're almost done" Kikwang smiled, looked at her. Yun-Soon smiled back, but then it fades away within seconds. "Is something wrong?" Kikwang asked, worried. Yun-Soon looks into his eyes. "Kikwang ah. Please. Please stop being nice to me. I-I don't want to hurt you" Yun-Soon said in her head. Kikwang study her face, confused.

 

   Cho Hee was in her room as she put away the box. [flash back] "Watch out!" Junhyung yelled, and then he ran over to her. He pulled her back and they fell down, as his sunglasses came off and the wagon ran over it. [flash back ends] "What happened just a while ago, didn't seem like it was an accident. Looks like someone proposely did it" Cho Hee said to herself with a curoius look on her. "What accident?" Junhyung asked, as he close the door. She was startled and turn to look at him. "When were you in here?" Cho Hee said, nervously. "Wae? I can't come in?" Junhyung asked, as he sat down on the bed. "That's not what I meant" Cho Hee said. "Jeong-mal?" Junhyung asked, gave her a weird look. She couldn't look at him and was about to leave. "Wait" Junhyung said, grabbed her hand. She looks at him, but soon felt herself pulled to the bed. "What are you doing?" Cho Hee said, as he pinned her down. She struggle and was about to scream, but he covers before anything came out. "You are just too easy for me, ya know?" Junhyung smirked. Cho Hee looks at him, confused as she continued to move. He held her down harder, making her feel hurt.

 

  "Don't think wrong that I saved your life was because I like you or something. I could've let you die if I wanted to" Junhyung smiled evily. She stop moving and looks at him. "If it weren't for you to get in the way, Nina wouldn't had left me behind" Junhyung said, and then his hands move up to her neck as it began to choke her. "What's wrong with you, Junhyung? This isn't you" Cho Hee squealed, having a hard time breathing. "I'll torture you to the point where you either live or die!" Junhyung said, gripping hard onto her neck. Cho Hee's feet were kicking as she started to lose air.

 

   "Junhyung, don't do this to me! I didn't mean to do that to you!" Cho Hee said, woke up from the dream. She looks around the dark room, breathing heavily. "What is it?" Junhyung asked, as he saw her awaken. "Its nothing. I just had a nightmare, that's all" Cho Hee sighed. He sat up and the lamp light next to him. 1:12 a.m. as he read the clock and then he turns to look at her. She looked tired and exhausted. "Gwen-chae-na? Do you want me to go get you some water?" Junhyung asked, as he was about to climb out of the bed. "An-ni. Don't go" Cho Hee said, grab his shirt. He turns to look at her. "Ah? Mian-hae" Cho Hee said, released him. Junhyung sat back down and stares at her, weirdly. "You seem to be really scared from the dream you had. What was it about?" Junhyung asked, as she was hugging the blanket. "You won't be mad if I tell you, right?" Cho Hee asked, like a little kid. "Uhm" Junhyung said. She looked at her hands and played with the blanket. He looks at her, ready to listen.

 

  "I-I dream about you, choking me. Because of me, Nina left you behind" Cho Hee said, as her voice was shaky. Junhyung was speechless when he heard what she said. "You even said that you only saved my life, so that you could torture me more to the point where I neither live or die. For a second, I thought you were really gonna kill me. I was so scared, I couldn't move nor breath" Cho Hee said, hugging onto the blanket tighter as tears filled her eyes. Junhyung grabs her and pulled her towards him. She was shock when he held her into his chest. "Babo yah. What have you been thinking of to dream such a thing?" Junhyung said, as he  her long hair. Cho Hee listened to his breathing and heartbeat. "My heart was the one who told me to come and save you. Not because of who you are or who I am. I'm not going to let anyone or anything hurt you" Junhyung said, as he stop her hair. Cho Hee felt him held her closer to him, as they both listened to the silence in the room.  

 

 

 

 please leave comments! i'll try to update 2 or 3 chapters a day so that i could finish this story before school starts. :D

     also, the chapters will hopefully be a little longer too!