Chapter 19

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 The Next Morning

 

     Kikwang was staring at the gold watch, studying the note at the same time. "S?" Kikwang said, confused. He looks at the watch again and squit at it. [15mintues later] "S?" Hyun Seung said, confused too after reading the note. "You don't know either too, right?" Kikwang asked, looked at him. "An-ni. I don't" Hyun Seung. Ji Yul took the note and looked at it. "Maybe "S" means "stalker" Ji Yul said. They both looked at her. "Yah? It can't be your fans out there or something, right?" Hyun Seung asked, looked at him. "I don't think so. I've asked the people in the house and no one seem to know who gave me this gift" Kikwang said. Ji Yul study the note again. "This..." Ji Yul said, squiting at it. "What?" Hyun Seung said, looked at her. "An-ni. It's nothing. Here" Ji Yul said, giving Kikwang back the note. He took it as they both look at him. "Maybe it's some stalker out there, stalking on you for a while now. You should be careful when you go outside" Hyun Seung said. "Uhm" Kikwang said, nodded. [Hyun Seung and Ji Yul came out of the house, walking to the car] "Yah? Are you alright?" Hyun Seung asked, looked at her. "Neh?" Ji Yul said, stop to look at him. "I mean, something seem to bother you, is there?" Hyun Seung asked. She shook her head. "I'm fine. Just take me back home" Ji Yul said. "Oh?" Hyun Seung said, nods.

 

 At Junhyung's house

    Cho Hee and the family was eating at the table together. "Cho Hee" her mother-in-law said. "Neh, Omma?" Cho Hee said, looks at her. "Are you really planning you leave?" her mother-in-law asked. Her father-in-law looks at her, including Junhyung. "Uh...neh" Cho Hee said, nods. Junhyung blinks, unsurprised. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to, dear" her mother said. "It's okay. I've already made up my mind" Cho Hee said. "Are you sure?" her father interupted. She looks at him. "You sure you're going to leave our family?" her father asked, looked at her. Junhyung looks at her. "Neh...Ah pa. I'm sure" Cho Hee said, nods. They all looked at her, as she continued to eat. Junhyung looked heartbroken, just watching her. His father looked at them both and their expressions.

 

 Later that night....

   "Unnie! Minhyuk is slacking off again!" Mirae said. "No, I'm not. Liar!" Minhyuk said, hit her on the head lightly with the rolled up paper. "Ah. You!" Mirae said, about to grab him. "Alright now. Stop it you two" Yun-Soon said, as she came down from upstairs. "Oh? Noona, are you going somewhere?" Minhyuk asked, curiously. "Uhm. I'll be out for a while. Mirae" Yun-Soon said. "Neh, Unnie" Mirae said, looked at her. "You're in charge while I'm not, araso?" Yun-Soon said, looked at her. "I understood" Mirae said, nods. "And Minhyuk ah. You need to stop messing around. I'm hurt like this is just because of your foolishness. I don't want either of you two to get hurt again, you understand?" Yun-Soon said, looked at him. Minhyuk just nods. Yun-Soon looks at Mirae again. "I'll be leaving then. Call me if anything happens" Yun-Soon said. "Neh" Mirae said. Yun-Soon put on her scarf and got her coat on then walked out of the store.

 

  Cho Hee was walking back to her room, until a hand grabs her wrist. She turn to look and was surprised. "Junhyung? Is something wrong?" Cho Hee asked. "Follow me" Junhyung said, and then he pulled her along. "Yah" Cho Hee said, followed him down the stairs.

 

 At Disney World

   "Hurry" Junhyung said, watching Cho Hee as he was in the middle of the ice. "Yah. Why did you bring me here?" Cho Hee asked, looked at him who was skating perfecting as she was wobbing while holding onto the rail. Junhyung skate over to her and took her hands. "Come on. I'll lead you" Junhyung said with a soft smile. Cho Hee blushed as he lead her. "Hold on tight. Don't let go of my hands, got it?" Junhyung said, as his hands were behind him, holding onto Cho Hee's hands. She looked at him, who was leading her. Suddenly, she lets go of his hand. He stopped and turn back to look at her, who was standing there in front of him, not too far from each other. "Junhyung..." Cho Hee said, looked at him. He looks at her eyes. "Let's get divorce" Cho Hee said, didn't hestitate her words. Junhyung's expression changed. "What did you just say?" Junhyung said, heartbroken. "This week...I'm gonna leave. So let's get divorce right here and now" Cho Hee said. "What are you talking about? We still have a month left. Why do you want to leave so fast?" Junhyung asked, his voice shaked a little. "A month pass by quickly, Junhyung ah. So why not end everything here?" Cho Hee said. He looks away, tears forming his eyes.

 

   "Junhyung" Cho Hee said. He turn to look at her and met her eyes. "Let's get divorce" Cho Hee said. Those words strike him hard, as she then turned away. Tears were falling off his eyes, as he watched her leaving. "Let's leave everything like this. Let's pretend we've never met before, Junhyung ah. And that we never had a life together for these passed few years. Let's just end it here" Cho Hee said, in her head as tears were rolling off her cheeks. 

 

 sorry for not updating for a while now! please leave any comments!