Chapter 7

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 At the markets

   "Wah...this looks so cute" Ji Yul said, looking at the white teddy bear. Cho Hee went over to look at it too. Junhyung and Hyun Seung walked over to them. Kikwang looked around and noticed that Yun-Soon was already ahead. He smiled and then ran to her. "That's pretty" Cho Hee said, pointing to the gold key necklace. "Where?" Ji Yul said, looking around as Hyun Seung went inside the shop. "Right there" Cho Hee said, pointing to it. Junhyung looked curious and took a look. "That is pretty" Ji Yul said, when she saw it. Junhyung enters the shop. "Welcome. Is there something I could help you?" the worker asked. "Neh. That necklace over there. How much is it?" Junhyung asked. "You should get it. I mean, its the last one" Ji Yul said, looked at her. "Neh?" Cho Hee said, looked at her. [the worker took the necklace as they watched it disappear] "Nevermind. Let's go" Ji Yul said, pulling her. Cho Hee's expression was sad as Ji Yul drag her to the next store.

 

 Yun-Soon was walking as Kikwang walked next to her. "Let's look here" Kikwang suggested. She stop and looked at him. Kikwang put a hat on and looked at her as he was doing cute/funny faces. Yun-Soon smiled softly. He smiled when he saw her smile. [25 mintues later] Kikwang was wearing a cap on and drinking a juice box with a straw. Yun-Soon looked around as they both were walking side by side. Kikwang looked at her and then he took off his cap and put it on her. She looks at him. "Heh. It matches you" Kikwang smiled, cutely. She smiled and then she took it off as she put it back on him. "Ah yo" Kikwang said, when the cap covered his eyes. Yun-Soon stopped when something caught her attention. He stop and looked at her as he fixed his cap on. She was looking at the bracelets as Kikwang walked over to look at them too. "How 'bout this one?" Kikwang asked, held one to her. Yun-Soon turns to look at it. "Try it on" Kikwang said. She looks at him, confused. He put his juice box down and helped her put the bracelet on.

   this is how the bracelet looks

 

   "See. I knew it will match you" Kikwang smiled, looked at her. Yun-Soon looked at it on wrist. "How much is it?" Kikwang asked, looked at the shop keeper. She looks at him. "$3" the keeper said. He took out his wallet and hand her the money. "Thank you" she said. Kikwang bow and then looks at her. "Let's go" Kikwang smiled, and then he went first. Yun-Soon looked a him with a sad expression. "Kikwang ah, mian-hae" Yun-Soon said, as she watched him from behind.