Chapter 1

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 In Yun-Soon & Kikwang’s room

  Kikwang was sound asleep while Yun-Soon was sitting at the deck with a small lamp light on. She flipped through the papers and then an envelope fell out. [she put the papers down as she grab for the envelope] *To: my daughter, Yun-Soon. From: your Omma* “Omma” Yun-Soon said, shocked after seeing it. Yun-Soon looked over to Kikwang who turned the other way. She looks back to the envelope and opens it as she unfolds the paper.

    “Yun-Soon ah, this is Omma. By the time you read this, I might not be this world anymore. There were a lot of things that I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t. So I wrote everything down on this letter. Yun-Soon, you haven’t known about this, but you’re… a Princess from the “Park” side of the family. And you have a dongsaeng named…”

 Yun-Soon’s eyes were filled with tears as she covered . She put the letter down and grabbed the other papers that had more information. She looked through and then tears drop from her eyes as she put it down.

Birth Certificate

Name: Park Cho Hee

Birthplace: Gongju, Chungnam, South Korea

Birthdate: May 6, 1992

Genre: Female

Bloodtype: O

 

  Yun-Soon clutched onto her chest and then she stood up quickly to go to the bathroom. She closed the door and then went over to the sink as she coughed out blood. “Cough, cough, cough” Yun-Soon coughed, as blood came out non-stop. She the water and washed off the blood. Yun-Soon turned off the water as she cried quietly. She slowly fell down on the floor and leaned onto the wall as she cried in pain.

 

 The Next Morning

  Cho Hee flinched and woke up. “Ah…” Cho Hee said, held onto her shoulder as she sat up. “You’re finally awake” Junhyung said, sitting at the couch. Cho Hee looked over to him, startled. He stood up and grabbed the first aid box and walked over to her. She moved aside. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite you” Junhyung said, looked at her as he sat next to her. Cho Hee looked at him when he opened the box. “Take off your sweater” Junhyung said, when he took out the cream medicine. Cho Hee carefully took off her sweater and left the other on. He looks at the bruise and putted the medicine on. She was blushing, shyly as he gentle spread the medicine onto the bruise. He finished up and took out a bandage. Cho Hee turned to look at him. Junhyung peeled off the back of the bandage and looked at her. He covered up the bruise and rubbed it on.

   “There” Junhyung said, pat hard on it. “Ah, can’t you at least be gentler?” Cho Hee said, as he put everything away. This will be the only time you’ll see me this gentle to you. So should a least appreciate it” Junhyung said, when she put back on her sweater. Cho Hee watched him walked over to the table and put the down box. “Breakfast is almost already. So I’ll go down first” Junhyung said, as he walked over to the door. “Junhyung ah” Cho Hee said. He stopped and look back at her. “Ko-ma-wa-yo” Cho Hee said. Junhyung ignores her and left the room. Cho Hee held her shoulder and smiled. Junhyung stood outside the door and smiled, and then he went downstairs.

 

 

 here's the first chapter of the story! :D