Final

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 

 

     A week later.....

 

 

 

               Yun-Soon's finger moved a bit. Kikwang woke up and rubbed his eyes to look at her. "Ki.." He looks at her. "Yun-Soon" Kikwang said, held her hand. "Ki...Ki.." He looked at her, held onto her hand. Slowly her eyes opened to see him. "Yun-Soon. Yun-Soon, you're awake" Kikwang smiled, with happy tears. "Kikwang" Yun-Soon said, breathing softly. "Neh. I'm right here. I'm right here, Yun-Soon" Kikwang said, wipe his tears. Yun-Soon smiled weakly. "Neh...I see you.." Yun-Soon said. He smiled softly and hug her. Yun-Soon hug him and closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

         Cho Hee, Junhyung, Ji Yul and Hyun Seung enters the room. "Yun-Soon!" they said. Kikwang and Yun-Soon looked at them. "Unnie!" Cho Hee said, went over to her side and hugged her. "Ah, ah, ah. Careful" Yun-Soon said, when Cho Hee hug her too tight. "Mian" Cho Hee said, moved away. Hyun Seung and Ji Yul laughed. Kikwang smiled at Yun-Soon and she smiled back. 

 

 

 

 

************************

 

 

 

         "Hey, you're stepping on my dress!" Ji Yul said, slap Hyun Seung on the chest. "Wae-yo?" Hyun Seung said, acting innocently. Kikwang and Yun-Soon looked over to them. "Alright. Smile over here" the camera guy said. They both looked over to the camera. CLINK! "Are you two ready?" another camera person asked. "Neh" Kikwang said. They both stood up. "Careful" Kikwang said, helping her. "Thanks" Yun-Soon said, held his helping hand. They walked over to the white scenery and looked at the camera. "Okay. Smile!" the camera girl said. They both smiled with their teeths showing perfectly. "Oh? Look at them" Hyun Seung said, pointed to them. Ji Yul looked over to them both. Hyun Seung then kissed her cheek and the camera clinks. "Yah, Jang Hyun Seung!" Ji Yul said, hit him on the arm embarrassed. Kikwang and Yun-Soon looked at them, playing around. They looked at each other and laughed softly. Their foreheads touching one another. CLINK!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~THE END~

    

 

 

 

 

 

     The HoneyMoon.....

 

 

            "Ppa-lli!" Ji Yul said, dragging Hyun Seung. Junhyung and Cho Hee ran after them along with Yun-Soon and Kikwang. "Wait! I have a game for us!"  Ji Yul said, stopped. Everyone stops to look at her. "Who ever can piggy back their wife over there will be treated with a nice meal for tonight's dinner" Ji Yul said. "Just one couple?" Cho Hee asked, still holding hands with Junhyung. "Yup! Just one" Ji Yul said. "Yah...that's not fair" Kikwang pouted. Yun-Soon hit him gently on the arm, and he laughed, but then hugs her from behind. "What about the loser?" Hyun Seung asked, looked at her. "The loser? Uhm...guess" Ji Yul said. They looked confused. "Just tell us" they said. "Alright. The last couple who loses will be thrown into the water" Ji Yul said. Junhyung looks at Cho Hee "I guess I better be first then, because my girl can't swim" Junhyung said. "Yah" Cho Hee said, looked at him who was laughing a bit. "Okay! Let's start then!' Ji Yul said. Everyone got ready. 'Okay. Counting to 3!" Ji Yul said, when all three girls got on their husbands back. "1.....2....3!" They all started to run.

          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i know i could of done better for the story, but i'm running out of ideas. so i decided to end it here!

thanks 4 everyone who supported me and those who subscribed this story!  i really love this story myself (though it took for ever to finish) >,<

i hope u guys can read my other stories and continue to support me! (bows)