Chapter 18

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

  At the flower shop

     Yun-Soon blinked slowly as she stood behind the cashier. "Yah? Is Unnie, okay?" Mirae asked, looked at Minhyuk. He turned to look at her, and then Yun-Soon. "I mean...she's been like that ever since we came to open the store" Mirae said. Yun-Soon looked down at her hands as the piece of paper was in her palm. [flash back of when she went back to Kikwang's house after crying on the street] "This is Kikwang's cell-phone number. Please call him, Yun-Soon sshi" his mom said, hand her a piece of paper. "But..." Yun-Soon said, looked at her. She took Yun-Soon's hand and put the paper into her hand. "There's a lot of things that you need to explain him. I...I know you wouldn't had left him, unless if it was for something that you couldn't tell him" his mom said, looked at her. [flash back ends] 

 

   "The dream this morning....it felt so real. I...I was so scared" Yun-Soon said in her head. "Noona" Minhyuk voice's interupted her. She looks up as he walked over. "Gwen-chan-na? Noona, are you not feeling well?" Minhyuk asked. "An-ni. I'm just tired" Yun-Soon smiled weakly. "Really?" Minhyuk asked, just making sure. "Uhm" Yun-Soon nodded. He smiled. Mirae watched her turned away with a sad look on her face.

 

  A month later....

    Cho Hee was sitting by the window, as the first snow was falling from the sky. [flash back] "Why are you being so nice to me these passed few months?" Cho Hee asked. He was quiet for a while. "Because....because our time together are getting shorter. So why can't we get along better while we still have the chance to?" Junhyung said, with a sad look on him. [flash back ends] "Only a month left. Then we'll be on our own again" Cho Hee said in her head, with the sad look on her. Junhyung walks into the livingroom. "Oh? So you were here" Junhyung said, looked at her as he stopped. "Neh" Cho Hee said, looked at him. "What were you doing here? Aren't you coming with me to Kikwang's birthday?" Junhyung asked, curiously. "Junhyung" Cho Hee interupted him. He looks at her, quiet. "Junhyung ah....you...do you like me?" Cho Hee asked. He was surprised when he heard those words.

 

   Then, he laughed nerviously. "Why are you asking such a weird question? Did you ate something wrong this morning?" Junhyung asked. "I'm not messing around. I serious" Cho Hee said. He just stares at her. "If...if you don't like me, please...please don't be nice to me, Junhyung" Cho Hee said, with the looks in her eyes. "What?" Junhyung said, totally blank. "Back then, you used to hate me and did everything that would hurt me. But how come....how come now you're not acting like that anymore?" Cho Hee asked. He was speechless. "It feels weird when you're nice to me. So I beg you...please don't it again. I don't want to hurt myself nor you too" Cho Hee said. "You" Junhyung said, but she turned and left.

 

  Back at the shop

     The bells jingled when the doors opened. "Welcome" Mirae greeted, when he entered with snow pile lightly on his shoulders. "Hi" Shi Yoon smiled, looked at her after dusting off the snow. "Is there something I could help you find?" Mirae asked, looked at him. "Uh...actually...I was wondering if you sell any red roses here?" Shi Yoon asked. "Red roses. Yeah, we do" Mirae said, nodded. "Jeong-mal-o. That's good. Could I get some, then?" Shi Yoon asked. "Sure. I'll be right back then" Mirae said, and then she left. Shi Yoon looked around the shop. "Oh? You need something?" Minhyuk asked, as he came into the room. "Ah. It's okay, someone's got it for me. Thanks" Shi Yoon said, looked at him. Minhyuk nods. "Minhyuk ah, did you perhaps see my cell-phone anywhere?" Yun-Soon asked, as she came in. "Huh?" Shi Yoon said, turned to look at her. She noticed him as she stopped. "Yun-Soon sshi" Shi Yoon said, shocked. Minhyuk looked at them both, weirdly.

 

  In the room upstairs

     Shi Yoon was sitting on the couch while Yun-Soon made coffee. "Here. Drink some. It might warm you up" Yun-Soon said, hand him the cuo. "Ah? Kamsahmanida" Shi Yoon said, and then he took the cup. Yun-Soon sat on the other couch as he took a sip of the coffee. "Uh...so...what were you doing here?" Yun-Soon asked, curiously. "Ah...about that. I came to get roses for Kikwang's birthday because his mom wants to use them for something" Shi Yoon said. "That's right. Kikwang's birthday is today" Yun-Soon said, in her head. "What about you?" Shi Yoon asked, looked at her. She looks at him. "How come you're here?" Shi Yoon asked. She sat there, speechless and blank.

 

   "Come again" Mirae said, as Shi Yoon left. Minhyuk looks at her and she looks at him. They both then looked over to the stairs. Yun-Soon was still sitting on the couch, staring at the paper. She let out a deep breath and flips her phone open. "Just once...please let me hear his voice" Yun-Soon said, in her head as she dial the number into her phone. Then, she press the talk button and listened to it. The phone was ringing as she waited for an answer. Suddenly, it finally picked up. "Yo-bo-sa-yo?" his voice said. Yun-Soon was speechless when she heard his voice. "Hello?" Kikwang said again. "Uh...hi. I'm a friend of Cho Hee's. I just wanted to call and say "Happy Birthday" to you" Yun-Soon said. "Ah...jin-ja. Ko-ma-wa-yo" Kikwang said. "Uhm. Well...I gotta get going now" Yun-Soon said. "Oh?" Kikwang said. Slowly, Yun-Soon put the phone down and closed it. Beep-beep-beep. Kikwang looked at his phone, feeling a bit ease from her voice.     

 

  "Yah! Hurry up! The party is going to start!" Hyun Seung called him. "Neh! I'm coming!" Kikwang said back. Everyone was crowding into his house. He looked at the number on his phone and thought for a while. [flash back] "Na-do sa-rang-hae, Kikwang" a voice said, when he was sleeping. [flash back ends] "That voice just a while ago...it sound like I heard it before somewhere" Kikwang said, confused as he couldn't remember. Then, Hyun Seung distracted him by having his arm around the back of his neck. Kikwang looks at him. "Let's go. Everyone's waiting inside for you, birthday guy" Hyun Seung said with a smile, and then he drags him. Kikwang followed him as he put his phone in his pant pocket.  

 

  Later that night....

       Everyone was leaving while the people were cleaning up. "Uh, excuse me" Shi Yoon said, as he went up to a servant. "Neh" she said, looked at him. He pulled out a small box and hand it to her. "But could you give this to Kikwang after the party. It's from someone special, so don't tell him who gave you this, okay?" Shi Yoon said, looked at her. "Neh, I understand" she said, and then she took it. "Oppa" Ji Yul said, coming over. Shi Yoon turned around as the servent left. "Oppa, have you seen Hyun Seung?" Ji Yul asked. "Hyun Seung? I saw him just a while ago before the party ended" Shi Yoon said. "Ah...really? Then, I'll try looking again. Thanks" Ji Yul said, and then she left. He chuckled softly.

 

 In Kikwang's room

  After everyone left, Kikwang was in his room. Knock. Knock. "Come in" Kikwang said, after he got his shirt on. The door opens and the servant came in. "Prince, there's a present for you" she said, hand it to him. "Huh?" Kikwang said, looked at it. [the present was wrapped in a silky red wrapping with white ribbons tied into a nice bow on top] He took it and looked at her. "Thank you" Kikwang smiled. She bow and left the room, closing it behind her. He looked at the box, curiously as he walks over to his bed and sat down. Then, slowly he unwraps it. Kikwang looked surprised to see what was inside.

   

   Inside it, there was also a note:

           This is a small gift from me to you. I didn't know what to get you, 

                so I decided to get a watch as a birthday present. I hope you like it ^_^ 

                                                                                       From S

 

   

  okay! i'll update again when i have time!