Chapter 16

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

  A week later....

 

      Yun-Soon was sitting on the hospital bed, staring at the bracelet that wraps her wrist. "Kikwang ah" Yun-Soon said, with sad eyes. Knock. Knock. "Oh? Unnie, you're awake?" Mirae said, as she step inside. Minhyuk followed in. "Neh" Yun-Soon forced a smile. "The doctor said that you can go home today. Isn't that great to hear?" Mirae smiled. "Uhm" Yun-Soon nodded. Minhyuk looked at her. "Noona" Minhyuk said. "Don't worry, I'm really okay, Minhyuk" Yun-Soon said, looked at him. He nods unable to look at her. "Alright. Let's get going then. Unnie must really miss home since you've been staying here for a week now" Mirae said. Yun-Soon was blank when she said that. Minhyuk looked at her expression. "Huh? Is something wrong?" Mirae asked, looked at her. "An-ni. Let's go" Yun-Soon said, as she stood up. Minhyuk looked at her walk out first and then they both followed her.

 

   They all came out of the hospital, but then Yun-Soon stopped. "Huh?" Mirae said, looked at her including Minhyuk. Without thinking, she ran off. "Unnie, where are you going?!" Mirae yelled. "Noona!" Minhyuk yelled. Tears steam in her eyes as she ran. "I want to go back....I want to go back home" Yun-Soon said in her head, as she wipes the tears off her eyes.

 

  At Junhyung's house

     Cho Hee was cuddle up in the bed with the blanket over her shoulders. Junhyung moved and then his eyes opened. He turn to see Cho Hee sleeping next to him. "Heh" Junhyung smiled softly. He touched her face and leans forward. His lips touched the tip of her lips and he draws back. Cho Hee's head moved as her eyes opened. "Morning" Junhyung said, looked at her. Cho Hee sat up quickly and hugged the blanket as she turned to her back to him. "What is this?" Junhyung chuckled, looked at her as he sat up. She was biting on her nails, nervously. "What happened? How come I'm in his room? On his bed?" Cho Hee said in her head, could't remember anything from yesterday. Suddenly, she felt his body over her. His arms wraps her waist as his chest and her back hit against each other. Cho Hee glanced back to see his face buried into the side of her neck as his eyes were closed. His warm breath touched her neck as she listens. She smiled sleepy and held his hands. 

 

 At Kikwang's house

    Yun-Soon stopped as she catched her breath. She looks up and saw the house in front of her. Then, the gates opened as Kikwang came out of the house. "Kikwang" his mom said, as she came out after him. Yun-Soon quickly hide behind the brick wall. Kikwang stopped. "Just leave me alone" Kikwang said, couldn't look back. "I know...ever since Yun-Soon sshi left, there's never a day where you can smile like what you used to do. But please listen to me, dear" his mom said, looked at him. "What do you know?" Kikwang said, tears in his eyes. Yun-Soon listened to the conversation. He turned around to look at his mom. "I...I was just the only one looking at her, mom" Kikwang voice shake as tears rolled down his eyes. Yun-Soon was shocked as tears formed her eyes quickly. "Kikwang" his mom said, hurt to see him crying. He turned away and opens the car door as he climbed inside. The car started and backs up. Yun-Soon covered and quickly went to the other side of the wall as the car came out. When the gates closed, Kikwang drove off. Yun-Soon watched the car leaving, tears flowing down her eyes. "Kikwang.....Kikwang ah!" Yun-Soon said, and then she ran after the car. 

 

   The car drove fast down the long street. "Kikwang!" Yun-Soon yelled, as tears were flowing. Slowly, she started to lose the car. "Kikwang! Lee Kikwang!" Yun-Soon yelled as tears continued to fall down her cheeks. "Ah" Yun-Soon said, when she trip on her own feet. She looks up to see his car far away from her as she sat there. "Kikwang ah. Kikwang..." Yun-Soon cried, painfully. She laid on the ground and crying. Yun-Soon clutched onto her chest as she cried harder.

 

 ~Yun-Soon's POV~

 I was always looking at you too, Kikwang ah...it wasn't just you only...

 

  

 sorry 4 the short chapter n late update!