Chapter 27

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 

 

     In the morning....

 

 

            Yun-Soon was cooking in the kitchen with the cookers. "Yun-Soon sshi, can you come and chop these onions?" one of them said. "Ah? Neh. Hold on" Yun-Soon said, washing her hands. She wipes her hand and put on an apon. "You want me to chop all of them?" Yun-Soon asked, looked at the cheif cooker. "Yup" she said. "Okay" Yun-Soon nodded. Then, she started to chop the onions with a knife. 

 

 

 

 

         Kikwang came out of his room, and looked around. He slowly walked over to the stairs and walked down. "Omo. Prince, you're awake" a servant said, when she saw him. "Neh, where's everyone?" Kikwang asked, as the servant helped him down the stairs. "They're cooking in the kitchen" the servant said. "Ah...jeong-mal-o?" Kikwang said. He got down safely. "Thanks" Kikwang said. The servant bow and left.

 

 

 

 

         Yun-Soon was at the stove, and stirring her soup slowly. "What are you making?" the other cookers asked, went over to her. Kikwang peeked inside. "Ah? Its a soup that my Omma taught me" Yun-Soon said, looked at them. "Really? I bet it taste good" one of them said. "Neh. It's not just only good, it helps keep your body strong and healthy" Yun-Soon said. "Does that mean, you're making this for the Prince?" the other asked. She was speechless, as Kikwang watched her. "Neh. I'm making it for him" Yun-Soon smiled, a bit shy. "Aw...how sweet! I wished someone could make me something to eat" they said, admiring her. Yun-Soon laughed softly. Kikwang smiled, shyly. 

 

 

 

 

 

     At breakfast

 

 

              "Here" Yun-Soon said, hand Kikwang a bowl of soup. "Ko-ma-wa-yo" Kikwang smiled, and took it. He looks around. "Where's my mom?" Kikwang asked, looked at her. "Ah? Your mom went out early this morning. So she told me that we eat on without her" Yun-Soon said. He nods. "Here. Eat a lot, so you'll get stronger" Yun-Soon said, put some vegetable onto his plate. "Thanks" Kikwang said. Yun-Soon smiled, and then started to eat. Kikwang's mom peeked into the room. He feed Yun-Soon with his fork. "Alright. Try this" Yun-Soon said while chewing, as she fed him too. Kikiwang took a bite. "How is it?" Yun-Soon asked, curiously. He smiled and nodded. His mom caught a flash back.

 

 

      

 

       Knock. Knock. Yun-Soon steps into the room. "I heard that you need me, Your Highness" Yun-Soon said, looked at her. "Yes. Have a seat there" his mom said, put her book away. Yun-Soon sat down on the couch as his mom looked at her. "What is it that you need me for?" Yun-Soon asked. "Yun-Soon sshi, you...do you really like my son?" his mom asked. She was blank for a bit. "An-ni. I don't like him. I love him" Yun-Soon said. His mom smiled, happy. "Just as I expected, but if I were to tell you to stay by his side, would you do so?" his mom asked. There was a long silent. "I'll stay...but in one condition" Yun-Soon said. His mom looked confused. "I...I can't promise that I will be by his side forever, just to let you know that" Yun-Soon said. "How come?" his mom asked. "I know I've already told you this, but someone is coming after Cho Hee. I can't guarantee that nothing will happen to me nor anyone else. The future that is awaiting us, we can never predict it. So...whatever happens, let fate decide it, whether me and Kikwang are actually meant to be" Yun-Soon said. 

 

 

 

 

      His mom looked at them again. "You're right. No one can decide what to do. Only fate can choose what to do and what not to do" his mom said. Yun-Soon was feeding Kikwang. "But...I don't want to see my only son sad again, if you two weren't meant for each other" his mom said, watching them. 

 

 

 

 

           "Ah...that was some good breakfast" Yun-Soon said, lying on the grass in the backyard. Kikwang chuckled softly, and then sat next to her. Bark! Bark! "Oh? Songki ah" Yun-Soon said, sat up quickly. Songki ran over to them, and into her arms. "Yah...you've grown" Yun-Soon said, patting his head. He barks at her, happily. "Yun-Soon, do you remember that day?" Kikwang asked, looked up at the sky. She thought for a while and looks up too. "That day, when we first met and sat together to look at the stars" Kikwang said. "Neh...I remember" Yun-Soon smiled. He turn to look at her and she looked at him. His hand then held hers. Yun-Soon looked at his hand as he put something onto her hand. She was shocked to see her mom's necklace when he drew his hand away. "You" Yun-Soon said, looked at him. "Songki came to me and I found it on him" Kikwang said. She looked at her mom's necklace, then she puts on the necklace. Songki barks at her, his tail wagging. She held it and looked at it. As she turn to look at him, she was surprised when his lips touched her cheek. Her mind was blank and she couldn't move. Slowly, he drew away and smiled innocently. "Yah, you" Yun-soon said, but before she could finish he ran off. "Yah, Lee Kikwang!" Yun-Soon yelled, went after him. Songki barked and followed them. Kikwang dodge her when she tried to grab him. They laughed happily together.

 

 

 

 

**************************

 

 

 

              Ring-ring-ring-ring! "Hello?" Ji Yul answered. There was a long pause. "Mwo? Cho Hee is missing?!" Ji Yul said. Shi Yoon looked at her, shocked by the tone of her voice.

 

 

 

 

           Junhyung came out of his house and ran out. (flash back) "Cho Hee ah, Cho Hee went missing since last night, Junhyung" Ji Yul said, through the phone. (flash back ends) "What are you thinking, Cho Hee" Junhyung saidin his head, as he ran down the street. 

 

 

 

 

 

         "Cho Hee! Cho Hee ah!" Ji Yul called, looking around. "Yah, let's go this way" Hyun Seung said, pointed the way. She nodded and they both went. Yun-Soon was looking around as Kikwang followed her. "Cho Hee!" Yun-Soon called. Junhyung stopped and looked around, breathless. "Where are you?" Junhyung said, squiting. "Excuse me, but have you seen a girl about this tall with long black hair?" Hyun Seung asked, some people. They shook their heads and said no. "Ah? Thanks" Hyun Seung said. He looks at Ji Yul and nodded; they continued on. "Yun-Soon" Kikwang said, grabs her wrist. She turn to look at him. His eyes were worried when she looked at them. "Mian-hae, Kikwang. I know I shouldn't have drag you into this, but I can't let Cho Hee be in danger" Yun-Soon said. "I know. I understand you" Kikwang said, letting go her wrist. "Thanks for understanding me" Yun-Soon said. He smiled softly and then embraced her into his arms. Yun-Soon's ear was place onto his shoulder as he held her. "I know. I know you've been through a lot. But I won't let you suffer again, if you do then let me suffer with you" Kikwang said. "Kikwang" Yun-Soon said, her eyes filled with sorrow. He gentle broke the embrace and looked into her eyes. "Come on, let's go find your dong-saeng" Kikwang smiled. She nodded and then they both continued to look.

 

 

 

 

         Cho Hee was walking, her face soaked with non-stop tears. "No one loves me...no one cares about me" Cho Hee said in her head, as she walked slowly on  the streets. She bumps into a person and she fell onto her . "Sorry" the person said, bow and left. She sat there, looking around like a lost child. (flash back) "OMMA!" Yun-Soon screamed. Cho Hee covered , tears running down her eyes. Yun-Soon's mom collasped to the ground with blood covered over her clothes. (flash back ends) "O-O-Omma. Omma" Cho Hee choked on her sob. People looked at her weirdly as they were passing by. "Why did this happen to me?" Cho Hee said in her head.

 

 

 

 

 

         Cars were driving by fast, as everyone was still looking. "Did you guys find her?" Ji Yul asked, when they meet up with each other. Yun-Soon shook her head and so did Kikwang, including Hyun Seung. They stood there, unable to think of anything else. "Where's Hyung?" Kikwang asked, looked around. They looked at one another then looks around. Junhyung stopped and his eye caught Cho Hee in front of him; meters away. She stood by the lights, her soul not inside herself anymore. When the lights changed, she took a step towards the open street. BEEP! BEEP! "Cho Hee!" Junhyung called, running towards her. The others saw them. "Yun-Soon!" Kikwang called after her as she ran over to them. The car brakes hard and caused Cho Hee to fall backwards. "Cho Hee, gwen-chae-na?!" Junhyung asked, kneel down to her. Her eyes were filled with fear and tears. The doors of the car opens and people came out. "What are you doing?" Junhyung said, when one of them pulled him away. The other two took Cho Hee who tried to shake them off. "Yah, don't touch her!" Junhyung said. But then the guy hits Junhyung on the back of his neck with base of the gun, knocking him out instantly. "Junhyung ah! Junhyung!" Cho Hee screamed. "Hurry, get them in!" the person in the car said. The other guy punched Cho Hee in the stomach and drag her in, along with Junhyung. 

 

 

 

 

 

         "Cho Hee! Junhyung!" Yun-Soon called, as she got close. The people got inside. "Get her" one of them ordered. The guy nods and took out his gun. Yun-Soon pulled out her gun and shoot their car that began to move. "Unnie! Unnie!" Cho Hee screamed. BANG! Yun-Soon was scratched by the bullet, causing her to hold back. The car start to speed up. "Yun-Soon!" the others called, running towards her. She pulled out her phone and dialed quickly. "Hello, Choi Byul. It's me, Yun-Soon. Can you check up a number plate NMK23 for me? Thanks" Yun-Soon said, then she hang up. "Yun-Soon, are you okay?" Kikwang asked, when they reached her. "I'm fine, don't worry" Yun-Soon said. "But you're bleeding" Hyun Seung said. "Its just a scratch, nothing serious. Right now, I need to get to the police station to report Cho Hee and Junhyung being captured" Yun-Soon said. They nodded. "We'll go with you" they said, with serious looks. Yun-Soon looked at them, then Kikwang. He nodded. She nodded too. "Okay, let's go" Yun-Soon said.

 

 

 

**********************

 

 

 

          "Ah" Cho Hee said, when she thrown into a dark room. "Get him inside" a voice said. Junhyung was then also thrown into the room too. "Junhyung ah" Cho Hee said, went over to him. The door closed shut and locked. "Junhyung. Yah, Yong Junhyung. Do you heard me? Wake up!" Cho Hee said, slapping his cheek gently. He showed no respond to her calls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter updated! n sorry 4 not doing so before. i had to study 4 my tests, so yeah

but i got the whole winter break to update as much as i can! so please leave any comments!