Chapter 13

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 Later that day

    "No peeking" Cho Hee said, as she was pushing him gently. "Where are we going?" Junhyung asked, couldn't see anything because his eyes were covered with a cloth. "Okay, stop" Cho Hee said. He stop and felt her untieing the knot of the cloth. Then, he opened his eyes. "SURPRISE!" everyone cheered. "This.." Junhyung said, surprised. [everyone sang him "happy birthday", then soon ate] "Eat this" Cho Hee said, looked at him. He bite off the beef from her fork and chew. She smiled and then continued to eat. Junhyung used his fork and stab the melon. "Huh?" Cho Hee said, when he held it towards her. Soon, she bite it off the fork and chew. He pinched her cheek. "Ah...that hurts" Cho Hee said, lightly hit him on the arm. Kikwang caught a flash back.

  "You take the first bite" Kikwang said, as he dug into the edge of the cake and then held it up towards her. Yun-Soon looked at him. "Ah..." Kikwang said, cutely. She moved forward and took the bite. "How is it? It's good, right?" Kikwang asked. Yun-Soon smiled as she nodded. "Heh" Kikwang smiled, as his eyes became chinky. Yun-Soon then grabs the fork from him. "Huh?" Kikwang said, looked at her. She digs onto the edge of the cake and held it out to him. "Gwen-chahn-ah-yo. There's only one fork. You can eat it" Kikwang said, politely. Yun-Soon shook her head no and held it out to him again, but aciddentally got some cream onto his lips. "Oh?" Kikwang said, surprised. She bow and put the fork down as she grab a napkin. "It's okay" Kikwang said, as she wipe his mouth and at the same time he grab her hand. "Uh" Yun-Soon said, looked at his hand. Kikwang looked at his hand and then he lets her go as he took the napkin. "Thank you" Kikwang said, shly as he wipe off the cream. Yun-Soon held her hand in her lap and was quiet. He looks at her who looked hurt. "Uh...Yun-Soonie?" Kikwang said. She looks up and he put some whip cream onto the tip of her nose. Yun-Soon was shocked as he was laughing. She then did the same thing and wipe it onto his cheek as she ran off. "Yah!" Kikwang smiled, as he stood up and chased after her with some cream on his fingers. "Ah" Yun-Soon scream, happily as she tried to avoid him. "Come here" Kikwang smiled, as he tried to get her back.  

 (flash back ends)

    "Oh? Dongwoon?" Cho Hee said, surprised to see them. "Happy Birthday, Hyung" Yoseob smiled, gave him his present. "Ko-ma-wa-yo" Junhyung said, took it. "Yah...I haven't seen Kikwang and Hyung Seung for so long" Doojun said, looked at them. "Neh...it's been a while now" Hyun Seung said. "Uh...Cho Hee" Dongwoon said, looked at her as they sat down. She turn to look at him. "Do you still remember that secret I told you before?" Dongwoon asked. "Neh" Cho Hee said, nods. "Well...I brought it with me. Wanna see it?" Dongwoon asked. "Sure" Cho Hee smiled. Junhyung looked at them when Dongwoon took out his phone. [everyone at the table looked at them when the video was playing] Cho Hee was laughing when she saw him dancing around with Doojun, Hyun Seung, Kikwang, Yoseob, and Dongwoon. "Yah yah yah, don't show her that" Junhyung said, totally knows what it was now. Dongwoon pulled his phone away as he trys to grab it. "Yah, give it to me" Junhyung said, while the video was still playing.

   He passed it to Cho Hee and she ran off with it. "Cho Hee, give it back" Junhyung said, chased after her. She ran away from him, but he caught up with her. His arms wrap around her waist, so that she won't lose. "Ah" Cho Hee laughed. "Those two really have been getting along pretty well compared to the last time we saw them" Yoseob said, as they watched them. "Come and get it" Cho Hee said, flashing it to him when she got lose. Instead of grabbing for the phone, he grabs her. "Yah!" Cho Hee said, when he lift her up onto his shoulder. [everyone turn to look at them] "Let me down" Cho Hee said, lightly hit him. He pretend to drop her, which made her hit him again.