Chapter 29

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 

 

******************

 

 

 

            "Move!" one of people said, pushed Yun-Soon over to the corner. She collapsed over on the ground, painfully. Choi Byul was pushed next to her. Cho Hee and the rest were chained up by the wall. Yun-Soon sat up and touched Choi Byul. "Cho Hee, gwen-chae-na?" Junhyung asked, worried as he looked at her wounded arm. Cho Hee shook her head, weakly and pale. Then, she looks over to Yun-Soon. "Choi Byul ah" Yun-Soon said, shaking her.  Kikwang looked at her, painfully; as his wrists were chained up. "You two watch them carefully. I'll go inform the boss" one of the person said. They both nodded and then the guy left. Yun-Soon looked at them, and then looks back at Choi Byul. "Ah. My stomach!" Yun-Soon said, clenched her stomach. Both guys looked over to her weirdly. "Ah..my stomach hurts!" Yun-Soon whined. "Yun-Soon!" the others said, trying to get lose from the chain. "Let's go check" one of them said. They both went over to her. Yun-Soon listened to their footsteps as they came close. When one of them touched her, she turned around and pulled that guy. The other one pulled out his gun. "Watch out!" the others yelled. Yun-Soon used the guy she held onto and block herself. BANG! She then pushed the dead body over to him. The guy fell over with the dead body collapsing on him. Yun-Soon grabs a chain and tied him up by the corner. "Let me lose!" he yelled. Yun-Soon ignored him and helped unchained the others. 

 

 

 

 

 

         "Unnie" Cho Hee said, hugged her when she was released. "Come on, help me release the others. We can't stay here much longer" Yun-Soon said, unembrace her. Cho Hee nodded and then helped unchained the others. Suddenly a gun shot. "Ah!" Cho Hee screamed, covered her ears; her face buried into Junhyung's chest. Yun-Soon looked behind her, her eyes widden when she saw him. The other people grabbed Cho Hee. "Yah, don't touch her!" Junhyung said, looked at the. Yun-Soon was about to make a move, but a gun points behind her head. "Don't move. Otherwise, you're dead" Choi Byul said. "Choi Byul" Ji Yul said, shocked. Cho Hee's hands were tied behind her back. "You...it's surprising to see that you're still alive" the old guy said, looked at Yun-Soon. "Haven't you heard the phrase before? "Good people lives long. Bad people has a short live" Yun-Soon said. The old guy laughed. "But I'm still here, doesn't that mean I'm good?" the old guy said. "Heh. Who knows? You might even die today or...go to jail for what you've done to my mother" Yun-Soon said. Choi Byul aims her gun to the people and shot. 

 

 

 

 

 

          "Ah!" Cho Hee screamed. Yun-Soon dove to the side and snatched a lose gun. Junhyung and Kikwang were trying to pull their wrist through the chains. Guns were shooting and leaving marks on the wall. "Go! I'll cover you" Choi Byul said, next to her. She nodded and ran out to the open. Choi Byul shot the guy who aim at Yun-Soon. Police cars were roaming from outside. The people started to escape. Being so careless, Kikwang got lose from the chain and ran to Yun-Soon. The old guy aims his gun at him. "Ann-dwae, Kikwang ah!" Yun-Soon said, then ran to him. BANG! BANG! "UNNIE!" Cho Hee screamed. Choi Byul shot the old guy on his wrist, causing him to drop his gun. Policemens trooped in. Kikwang held Yun-Soon whose eyes were filled with tears. "Yun...Yun-Soon" Kikwang said in a small voice. Her eyes close completely, her body collapsed. "Yun-Soon!" Kikwang said, caught her. "Put your hands above your heads!" policemens said. 

 

 

 

 

        "Cho Hee!' Junhyung said, ran over to her after he was released. He quickly untie her and they ran over to Yun-Soon. "Yun-Soon! Yun-Soon, wake up! Don't do this! You can't!" Kikwang said, tears falling from his eyes. "Unnie!" Cho Hee cried. Ambulances came in and took Yun-Soon. Her bracelet fell out her leather jacket pocket. Kikwang stopped and looked at the ground. The others were all heading outside the building. He bend down and picks it up. His eyes were shocked, tears filled his eyes.

 

 

 

    (flash back)

 

     "Here. Try this on. I bet it'll match you" Kikwang smiled, helping her put it on. Yun-Soon looked at him. "See. It fits you perfectly" Kikwang said, looked at her. She smiled, and he smiled shyly back.

 

 

 

 

***********************

 

 

 

 

       5 months later.......

 

 

 

                   Knock. Knock. Kikwang looks over to the door. "Morning" Ji Yul said, after she opened the door. "Ah? Morning" Kikwang smiled softly. Hyun Seung closed the door and looks at him. "How's Yun-Soon?" Hyun Seung asked. Kikwang shook his head. Ji Yul looked at Hyun Seung, then Kikwang. "Don't worry. Yun-Soon's a strong person. She will wake up again" Ji Yul said. "Uhm. I know" Kikwang said. He turned back and looked at Yun-Soon who was breathing in the mask. "I'll wait patiently. I know I can wait because...Yun-Soon was always there for me. So I want to be there with her too" Kikwang said. Ji Yul and Hyun Seung looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Cho Hee came out of her new apartment and stopped when she saw Junhyung. He looked at her. "You..." Cho Hee said, confused. "Where are you going? I'll take you there" Junhyung said. "An-ni-yo. Its okay, I'll take the taxi" Cho Hee said, and then she turn away. "Wait" Junhyung said, grabs her wrist. She look back at him. "Why are you avoiding me, Cho Hee? Why are you living here by yourself? Don't you know how I feel?" Junhyung asked. "What about me? Do you know how I felt?" Cho Hee asked. He looks at her, confused. She took her hand away, but Junhyung pulled her into his chest. "Wha-What are you doing?" Cho Hee said, when he held her in his embrace. "I'm not letting you go until you agree to come back!" Junhyung said. She stood there, speechless. "I don't want to lose you again. I can't lose you for the second time!" Junhyung said, holding her tight. She looked at him. "I...I can't live without you, Cho Hee" Junhyung said. Tears filled in her eyes with a soft smile on her face. "I love you, Junhyung" Cho Hee said, in her head.