Chapter 28

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 

 

     Later that night

 

 

 

           "What did you say? That plate number doesn't exist?" Yun-Soon asked, looked at Choi Byul. She nods. Yun-Soon looked away, frustrated. Kikwang looked at her worried. "You guys go home and rest first. I'll figure this out somehow" Yun-Soon said, looked at Kikwang and the other two. "An-ni. We'll stay here with you" Ji Yul said. "Yes. We'll stay" Hyun Seung said, agreeing. Yun-Soon looked at Kikwang who's eye weren't off her. "Choi Byul, help me sent them home. I'll deal this with the boss" Yun-Soon said, and turn away. "Neh" Choi Byul said, bow. "Yun-Soon" they called after her, but she already left. "I'll sent you three home. Please go this way" Choi Byul said, lead them the direction. 

 

 

 

 

          The car stopped half way on the street. "Huh? How come you're stopping here?" Ji Yul asked, curiously. Choi Byul picks up her cell-phone that rang. "Neh. They're here with me" Choi Byul said. "Yah, what are you doing?" Hyun Seung asked. Suddenly, the doors of the car opens and some people started to drag them out. "Ji Yul!" Hyun Seung said, try to grab her away from them. "Hyun Seung! Kikwang!" Ji Yul said, being pulled away. "Let go!" Kikwang said, fighting back. Then, something hit him in the back, knocking him out. "Kikwang!" Hyun Seung yelled, when he saw him collapsed to the ground. "Get them in!" Choi Byul ordered. Ji Yul was punched hard in the stomach, causing her to gasp for air and Hyun Seung was punched in the face, knocking him out right away. The three were thrown into the back of the car and then drove off.

 

 

 

 

      The Next Morning

 

 

                 Yun-Soon entered the house. "Yun-Soon sshi" Kikwang's mom said, ran over to her. She stopped and looked at her. "Kikwang. He and Ji Yul, including Hyun Seung went missing" his mom said. "Mwo? Didn't they came home last night?" Yun-Soon asked. His mom shook her head. "But a note came in this morning" his mom said, hand it to her. Yun-Soon took it and read the note.

 

     If you want all of your friends back, then come to the Han River at 3 p.m. Bring no one with you, otherwise they will be killed.

 

 

         Yun-Soon turned around and left the house. "Yun-Soon sshi!" his mom called after her. She drove out the gates and dialed her phone. "Hello? Boss, this is me. I'm on my way to the Han River by myself. Don't worry about me, I'm carrying a tracker along" Yun-Soon said. 

 

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

 

 

           Yun-Soon stop her car when she saw a van parked ahead of hers. She step out of the car and the people from the van came out. "Choi Byul" Yun-Soon said, shocked when she step out of the van. "What are you doing, Choi Byul? Don't tell me it was you who.." Yun-Soon said. "You're irght. I was the one who took your other three friends last night" Choi Byul smirked. "Why? Why did you?!" Yun-Soon said, moved a feet over towards her. Choi Byul pulled her gun out to her, causing Yun-Soon to stop. "I'm just doing my job, Princess Yun-Soon" Choi Byul said, with a evil smile. "You. What do you want?" Yun-Soon asked. Choi Byul laughed evily, then looks at her. "If you don't want anyone to get hurt, then you have to kill yourself right here" Choi Byul said. Yun-Soon grabs hold of Choi Byul's gun so that it points at her face."If I die here, you'll release them, right?" Yun-Soon asked. Choi Byul's eyes study hers. Yun-Soon cue something to her and she nodded a little so that the other people doesn't notice. 

 

 

 

 

           Yun-Soon took out her gun quickly and shot the guy behind her. Choi Byul turned around and kick the other person's hand that held the gun. While the other people started to shot them. Yun-Soon and Choi Byul dove over to the side from getting themselves shot. Choi Byul held her arm, blood soak her shirt. Yun-Soon saw her injured. More guns were shooting even more, causing them to duck their heads low. Yun-Soon then took the chance and dove over to Choi Byul. "Come on, let's go" Yun-Soon said, helping her up. Guns shot non-stop. "Hurry, get in the car!" Yun-Soon said, pushing Choi Byul over to the car. Choi Byul got inside, as Yun-Soon shot her gun and hit two other people. She quickly went over to the driver's seat and got inside. She start the car and back up quickly to leave. The people continued to shot, but soon their car was far away.

 

 

 

***************************

 

 

 

          Yun-Soon stop the car at an old warehouse with seven level. She park the car and looks at Choi Byul who was still bleeding from the shot. "Are you okay? We should probably come back when you're okay" Yun-Soon said, worried. "An-ni. It's okay. We have to release them now, otherwise the people will hurt them for sure" Choi Byul said, looked at her. Yun-Soon looked at her injured arm. "What are you doing?" Choi Byul asked, when Yun-Soon took off her sweater and ripe it. "If you're gonna stay, then the bleeding has to stop" Yun-Soon said, tearing her sweater. Choi Byul looked at her, who wrap the cloth over the wound and tie on. "Okay. Let's go. The backups will be here soon" Yun-Soon said, grabbing her leather jacket from the back seat. "How do they know we're going to be here?" Choi Byul asked, curiously. "I have a tracker on me" Yun-Soon said, putting on her jacket. "Heh. You're smart" Choi Byul chuckled softly. "Come on, let's get going" Yun-Soon said. Choi Byul nodded.

 

 

 

 

           They both carefully enter the place, quietly. They bend down low and look around. "This way" Choi Byul said, leading the way. Yun-Soon followed her. Suddenly, they heard voices and hid behind the pole wall. "If anyone finds Choi Byul, kill her!" one of them said. Yun-Soon nodded at her and they attacked them. Choi Byul hit the guy with the base of the gun, knocking him out. Yun-Soon punched the guy and and then aim her gun at him. He stood there with his hands up. "Where are they?" Yun-Soon said. 

 

 

 

 

        Ji Yul woke up and found Hyun Seung and Kikwang in the room with her. "Hyun Seung. Kikwang" Ji Yul said, as she tried to get up. She cling onto her stomach. Hyun Seung heard her voice, and his eyes open. Kikwang woke up too. "Where are we?" Ji Yul said, looked around. Hyun Seung helped her stand up on her feet. The locks on the door suddenly opens and the people steps inside. "Its time to move" the people said, grabbing Ji Yul first. "Yah, let go of her!" Hyun Seung said, but then one of the people punched him in the face. "Come on. Go!" the people said, draggind them out. Yun-Soon and Choi Byul hid behind a wall, when they saw them came out. "What should we do? There's five of them?" Choi Byul whispered, as she looked at Yun-Soon. She looks at Choi Byul. "We follow them, of course. They must bring them to where Cho Hee and Junhyung are" Yun-Soon whispered back. They nodded and followed them, secretly.

 

 

 

 

           The door opens. Cho Hee and Junhyung stood up. "Get in!" the people said, pushing the three of them inside. "Ji Yul" Cho Hee said. "Hyung" Kikwang said. The door closed and locked. "What are you guys doing here?" Cho Hee asked, looked at them. "We were capture last night" Hyun Seung said. Junhyung looked at them. Then, they heard noises from outside the door. Suddenly, the door opens. "Yun-Soon" they said, surprised. "Hurry, we have to get out of here" Choi Byul said. They nodded and hurry up. Yun-Soon and Choi Byul looked around, watching out for anyone. The others were behind them. "Come on" Yun-Soon whispered, signaling them to move ahead. They quickly move in a troop. But then, Cho Hee trip over a box, causing the other boxes to fall. "There they are!" a voice said. "Hurry. Move! Move!" Choi Byul said, pushing the others to go. They ran quickly, as Junhyung helped Cho Hee up. "Go!" Yun-Soon said, pushing them both. Guns were shooting. Choi Byul shot back, distracting the people. "Choi Byul, hurry!" Yun-Soon said, pulled her along. They ran off as fast as they can. "Get them!" a voice said.

 

 

 

 

         "Hurry!" Yun-Soon said, leading them the way out. But then, more people came from ahead of them. "Hide!" Choi Byul said, pushed Ji Yul and Hyun Seung aside. The people shot their guns. Cho Hee was shot and fell over. "Cho Hee!" Junhyung said, caught her before she collapsed. Another shot came. "Watch out!" Yun-Soon said, then blocked them both. BANG!" "Ugh!" Yun-Soon moaned, when the bullet shot the back of her right shoulder. "Yun-Soon!" Kikwang said, ran over to her. Choi Byul was hit with the gun on her face, causing her to fall over. The people surround them, with guns pointing at them.