Chapter 2

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 At breakfast

  Everyone was eating together at the table. [the girls were on one side as the guys were on the other side] “Hmm…this is so delicious!” Ji Yul said, as she was chewing happily. “Yah? At least know some manners. Talking with your mouth open makes me want to vomit” Hyun Seung said, because he was sitting across her. [everyone laughed, except Junhyung and Yun-Soon] Kikwang looked at her and she smiled weakly. “Heh” Kikwang smiled, sweetly.

 

 Later that afternoon

 Everyone was in the livingroom together, playing twister. As for Yun-Soon, she was in the kitchen, wiping the dishes. She stopped and flashes back to everyone’s smile. Yun-Soon smiled, but then it fade away within seconds. [flash back to the letter]

   “You’re dongsaeng’s name is Park Cho Hee. I haven’t told you about this because I didn’t want Cho Hee to be in danger. Sae Ji (the Queen) also doesn’t know about this either. We both had our babies at the same time, but Sae Ji’s baby died after being born. So I decided to give Cho Hee to her and lied that my baby was the one that died. I told the doctor and nurse to keep this as a secret and told them to lie that Cho Hee’s surname was “Kim”. I as your Omma, taking care of you was already danger enough. So giving your little sister away to Sae Ji was the safest place to keep her from anything dangerous. Yun-Soon ah, I want you to live with your dongsaeng as long as possible. Don’t leave her off your sight because someone is coming after you two. I don’t want my daughters to get hurt. Please do me the favor, my dear. No matter what happens, you must hold on and not tell anyone about this. If everything is revealed, you and Cho Hee will be in serious danger” 

 

   [flash back ends] “I…I can’t let anyone know about this, especially Cho Hee” Yun-Soon said in her head. Hyun Seung moved his hand to the yellow dot and slips. He collapses on top of Ji Yul. Cho Hee and Kikwang burst out laughing. Yun-Soon turned around to look at them. Kikwang was clenching onto his stomach as he couldn’t stop laughing. Yun-Soon smiled when she saw his laugh. “Aigoo…you’re such a meanie” Ji Yul said, rubbing her shoulder blade as she sat up. “You were the one tangling all over me, so you shouldn’t be talking” Hyun Seung said, looked at her as he rubbed the back of his neck. “You” Ji Yul said, blushing and speechless. “Oh? Where’s Unnie?” Cho Hee said, looking round. [everyone looked around, curiously] “I’ll go get her” Kikwang said, stood up from the couch. They all looked at him leave. Ji Yul looks at Hyun Seung, angrily and gave him a hit on the upper arm. "Yah. That's hurts" Hyun Seung said, held his arm. Cho Hee and Junhyung looked at them. "That's what you get for collasping on top of me. If my Oppa was here, you're toast" Ji Yul said. Hyun Seung scoffed. Cho Hee laughed softly as Junhyung turned to look at her.   

 

 

 short chapter, i know. but hope you enjoyed! ^_^