Chapter 25

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 

 

 

 

      The Next Morning.....

 

 

                 Yun-Soon was sitting on the ground, her head on the bed, sleeping soundly next to Kikwang who was still unconsious on the bed. Suddenly, his fingers moved, causing Yun-Soon to move slightly. Kikwang's eyes slowly began to open, his vision still a blur. Yun-Soon rubbed her eyes and looked at him. She sat up quickly when she noticed his eyes were opened. He turn to look at her, his vision became clearer. "Yun-Soon..." Kikwang said in a weak voice. She smiled, tears filled her eyes as she brushed his bangs away from his eyes. He moved towards her and held her into his arms. "Yun-Soon" Kikwang said, his head lean onto her shoulder. She embrace him, running her fingers through his hair. His eyes closed, listening to her heartbeat. 

 

 

 

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

  •  

 

 

 

 

            .............Kikwang woke up and sat up. He look around the fimilar room, the sun was already setting down. "Yun-Soon" Kikwang said, suddenly remembered. When he was about to get out of bed, the door opens. "O-mmo-ni" Kikwang said. "You're awake" his mom said, went over to him. He nodded. "Are you feeling okay now?" his mom asked, put her hand on his forehead. Kikwang sat there. "Hmm...your fever has cool down. That's good" his mom said, relieved. "O-mmo-ni. Yun-Soon? Where's Yun-Soon?" Kikwang asked, looked at her. His mom was speechless. 

 

 

 

****************

 

 

      At Cho Hee's House

 

 

                 "Your Highness, there's someone here who wants to meet you" a maid said. "Neh?" the Queen said, unsurprised. ........The Queen entered the livingroom. "Uh...you..." the Queen said, when she saw the person. The person turned around and the Queen was shocked. "You" she said. Yun-Soon bow politely. "You...what are you doing here?!" the Queen's voice rised. "I came because of some business" Yun-Soon said, looked at her. She was shocked. "You...you can talk now?" the Queen asked, couldn't believe it. "Neh. I can talk now. Wae? Isn't it shocking?" Yun-Soon asked. "What do you want? You...you're not going to..." the Queen said. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about what you did to me and my Omma" Yun-Soon said. She walked over to the Queen. "But there's something you need to know. It has something to do with your child during birth" Yun-Soon said, hand her the yellow envelope. The Queen looked angry, but she took the envelope from her. "I'll leave now" Yun-Soon said, bow. The Queen stood there, speechless as Yun-Soon walked out. "Omma, whose here?" Cho Hee said, coming down the stairs. Yun-Soon stopped and look over to her. Cho Hee stop half way down the stairs, looking at her. "Unnie" Cho Hee said, shocked. Yun-Soon bow and left. Cho Hee's mind was blank, but then she ran after her.

 

 

 

 

       "Unnie! Unnie! Wait!' Cho Hee called after her. Yun-Soon got to her car and stopped. Cho Hee reached to her, as Yun-Soon turn to look at her. "Unnie. It's really you" Cho Hee said, happy. Yun-Soon looked at her, who held her hand. "Unnie. Why are you here? Did you came to see me, huh?" Cho Hee asked, looked at her. Yun-Soon took Cho Hee's hand and pulled it away. "An-ni. I came here to see your Omma" Yun-Soon said, looked at her. She looked surprised when she spoke. "Omma? Wae?" Cho Hee asked, confused. "If you want to know, why don't you go inside and ask her. She should know this better than I do" Yun-Soon said, then she was about to turn around. "Wait" Cho Hee said, grab her hand. Yun-Soon looks at her. "What do you mean, Unnie? I don't get it" Cho Hee said, looked at her. "I gave the information to your Omma. You can go see it yourself, but...you must control your temper. This information may change the relationship between you and your mom. It may also change the things between the both of us too" Yun-Soon said. Cho Hee looked at her, still confused. Yun-Soon bow and then opens the door to her car. Cho Hee watched the car drove out their driveway, then she went back inside.

 

 

 

 

       "Wha-What is this?" the Queen said, couldn't believe her eyes. Cho Hee ran into the room and saw her mom. "Omma" Cho Hee said. The Queen was startled. "Omma, what did Unnie give you?" Cho Hee asked, walked over to her. "You...what did your Unnie say to you?" the Queen asked, looked at her. "Unnie? Omma, you never called Yun-Soon my Unnie, but how come.." Cho Hee said. "Look at this" the Queen said, hand her the papers. She look at it and took them. Her eyes scan the paper quickly. "This...This is my birth certificate" Cho Hee said. "Look at it carefully!" the Queen said. Cho Hee looked around and flip through the papers until she ran into Yun-Soon's birth certificate.

 

 

 

 

Name: Park Yun-Soon                               Name: Park Che Hee

Birthdate: July 18, 1991                            Birthdate: May 6, 1992

Birthplace: Gongju, Chungnam, SK              Birthplace: Gongju, Chungnam, SK

Genre: Female                                         Genre: Female

Bloodtype: O                                           Bloodtype: O

 

 

 

 

          "Wha-What does this mean? Omma, I...I'm..." Cho Hee said, looked at her. "Yes! You....you're not my child! You...you're that Park Yeo Joo's daughter!" the Queen said. She was not surprised by the tone of her mom and about whose daughter she really was. "You're...you're Yun-Soon's dong-saeng! Her dong-saeng that had been missing for years now!" the Queen said. Cho Hee was shocked, tears in her eyes. The Queen took the papers from her. "You. You were never my daughter! But Yeo Joo. Yeo Joo gave you to me when she found out that my child was dead when my child was born! If I had only knew, I wouldn't have raised you up until now!" the Queen said, and then she left the room. "Omma! Omma!" Cho Hee said, held onto her. "Don't call me "Omma"! I'm not your mom!" the Queen said, and pulled her hands away. Cho Hee stood there, watching her leave the room. "What..? What is this suppose to mean..? Unnie.." Cho Hee said, tears falling from her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating for so long n making you guys wait!

i've decided to set a goal for myself n that is to finish this story before the end of 2011! (but i'm still not sure myself lol)

i'll try to update again over the weekend, so stay tone! ><