Chapter 3

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 In the Kitchen

   Yun-Soon took off her apron and hung it up. Kikwang came in and at the same time she was about to go out. THUMP! Yun-Soon fell first and Kikwang fell on top of her. They both looked at each other, surprised. "Cheater!" Ji Yul yelled at Hyun Seung. She snaps out and pushed Kikwang gently away. He moved back and accidentally caught her hair tie with his fingers. Yun-Soon felt her hair fell down smoothly. Kikwang looked at her, shocked of how different she looks when her hair was down. "Ah? Mian-hae" Kikwang said, gave her back the hair tie. She shook her head and took the hair tie back. He stood up as she tied her hair back into a ponytail. Yun-Soon looks up as she was about to stand, but Kikwang grabbed her hand as he helped her up. "Are you okay?" Kikwang asked, looked at her. Yun-Soon shook her head. "That's good then" Kikwang smiled. 

 

  "Yah? What's taking so long?" Hyun Seung called for them. "We're coming!" Kikwang said back. Yun-Soon looks at him as he turns back to look at her. "Let's go" Kikwang smiled. Yun-Soon was shocked when he grabbed her hand as they both walked out from the kitchen. "You two are slow. Makes me wanna go to sleep" Ji Yul said, as they came over after unholding each others hands. Cho Hee hitted Ji Yul gently with the pillow. "Aigoo" Ji Yul said, got her hair mess up. Yun-Soon laughed softly as Kikwang looks at her.

 

  In Cho Hee & Junhyung's room

      [both of their backs were facing each other as they slept on the bed] Cho Hee couldn't stop fidgeting as she was looking into the dark corner of the room. Junhyung was breathing softly as his eyes were closed. Suddenly wolves were howling from outside, far out in the forest. "Huh?" Cho Hee said, scared. She turned to Junhyung's back and closed her eyes tightly as she tried to ignore the howling. Junhyung's eyes opened and he feel her close to him. Without knowing, they both soon fell sound asleep.

 

 In Yun-Soon & Kikwang's room 

   Kikwang was sound alseep as Yun-Soon was sitting on the floor, facing Kikwang's bed. Kikwang turned the other way and faced her. She looks at him. [flash back] "Don't leave me, Yun-Soon ah. I..I'll protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you nor touch a piece of your hair. Nan....ne-ga joh-a, Yun-Soon" Kikwang talked in his dream. [flash back ends] "Na-do, sa-rang-hae-yo, Kikwang ah" Yun-Soon said, looking at him. He was sleeping soundly and breathing slowly. Yun-Soon hugged her knees as she sat there, in the dark.