Chapter 12

Silence of Love (Part 2)

 

 

 The Next Morning

 

    Everyone was setting Junhyung's birthday party at the beach and booked the place till midnight. "Hurry, its almost time" Junhyung's dad said. Ji Yul walked over as she got there. "Ah? Ji Yul sshi" Junhyung's mom said, looked at her. She bow and smiled. "Here's my present for Junhyung" Ji Yul said, hand it to his mom. "Kam-sah-min-da" she smiled. "Uh...is everything almost done? Can I help out?" Ji Yul asked. "Sure. You can help set up the tables" she said. "Neh" Ji Yul said, and then she left. [soon, Hyun Seung arrives] "Ann-yeong-ha-se-yo" Hyun Seung said, politly with a bow. "You're finally here" Junhyung's dad said. "Neh. I also got Junhyung a gift. Here, aunt" Hyun Seung said, hand her the small box. "Thank you" she said, and took it. Then, he noticed Ji Yul. "Ji Yul sshi" the worker said. "Neh?" Ji Yul said, turn to look at her. "Can you help me cut these ribbons?" she asked. "Sure" Ji Yul smiled. Hyun Seung watched her, helping out. [after everything was nicely and neatly set out, guests started to come]

 

  Kikwang came along and gave his present to Junhyung's mom. "Kikwang ah, over here!" Hyun Seung call for him. He turns to look at him and smiled. Ji Yul looks up and saw them. "When did you get here?" Kikwang asked, as he sat down on the chair. "Not too long ago" Hyun Seung said. He nodded. Hyun Seung looks at him. "Yah...you got a new haircut, right? Looks nice" Hyun Seung smiled. "Neh, thank you" Kikwang said, as he rub the back of his neck, shyly. Ji Yul stared at them, curiously as they continued to talk. "So? Is there any news about Yun-Soon at all? I mean, its almost a year now that she's been gone" Hyun Seung said. Kikwang became blank as his smile fades away. "Mian-hae. Maybe I shouldn't be asking you this" Hyun Seung said. "Its okay, Hyung. Don't worry about me" Kikwang said, forcing a smile.

 

 At the Flower Shop

  Minhyuk and Mirae came in, chasing one another. "Yah! Give me half! It's not yours only!" Mirae said, trying to get the money from him. "Ann-dwae!" Minhyuk said, and stuck out his touge at her. "Y-you, you come here!" Mirae said, about to grab him, but he avoids her. "If you catch me, I'll give you half" Minhyuk said, flicking the money in her face. She was about to grab it, but he hides it behind his back. "Too slow" Minhyuk smiled, adorably. "Yah? Why are you two making so much noises today?" a voice said, behind them. [they both turn to look back] "Yun-Soon Noona" Minhyuk smiled, happy to see her. Yun-Soon look at them as she was carrying the basket. "Unnie, Minhyuk isn't sharing the money you gave him yesterday" Mirae said, went over to her and hold her arm. "Jeong-mal-o?" Yun-Soon asked, looked at her. She nodded like a little kid. "Yah" Yun-Soon said, look at him. "Okay okay, fine. Here" Minhyuk said, hand her half the money. Mirae took it quickly. "That's much better" Mirae said, and then she stick her touge at him.

 

   "You" Minhyuk said, speechless. "Alright. Get to work. There will be a big delivery for me to in a bit. So I want you two to watch over the store while I'm out, araso?" Yun-Soon said, as she went over to put the baseket down. "Neh" they both said. Yun-Soon turn to look at them. "Also, Minhyuk ah" Yun-Soon said. "Neh, Noona" Minhyuk said, look at her. "If you do that again, I won't be giving you the money anymore. Instead, I'll give it to Mirae, since she's always working hard. You need to stop wandering off when you're working here, got it?" Yun-Soon said. "Okay, Noona" Minhyuk said, with a sad look. She looks over to the clock. 12:05 p.m. "I'm gonna be going now. Remember not to go anywhere until I come back, got it?" Yun-Soon said, looks at them. "Okay" they both said. Yun-Soon grabs the batch of white roses and left the store. 

                                       

               Kang Minhyuk (age: 19)                    Kang Mirae (age: 19)

 

 

 Back at the beach

   "Has anyone seen the roses arrive yet?" Junhyung's mom asked, the workers. [they all shook their heads] "Don't worry. They should be here soon" his dad said, looked at her. "Uhm" she said, nodded. "It should be here" Yun-Soon said, as she drove into the parking lot. She found a parking place and prak it. Yun-Soon took out her phone and dial the number. Ring-ring-ring-ring. "Yo-bo-sa-yo?" Junhyung's mom answered her phone. "Ah. This is the owner of the flower shop. I'm in the parking lot right now. Where should I meet you?" Yun-Soon asked. "Really? Uhm. I'll have a worker come and get it" she said, and then she hangs up. "Is something wrong, aunt?" Kikwang asked, as he walks over to her. "It's nothing. I just ordered a batch of roses and need someone to pick them up" she said, looked at him. "Roses?" Kikwang said. "Neh. You should give Cho Hee a call to see if they're coming yet" she said. "Neh" Kikwang said. Junhyung's mom left to ask a worker to go pick up the roses.

 

  Yun-Soon looks at her watch and then she steps out. She closed the door and opens the back door to get the white roses. She looks around after closing the door. Yun-Soon stand there, waiting, as she looks around. "Cho Hee? This is Kikwang" Kikwang said, talking on the phone. "Everyone is already here. You can take him here now" Kikwang said. "You sure?" Cho Hee asked in a quiet voice. "Neh" Kikwang said. "Okay. We'll be there in a bit" Cho Hee said. [they both hung up] Kikwang looks over to the parking lot as cars were passing by. Yun-Soon looks at her watch again. "Kikwang sshi?" a worker said. He looks over to her as Yun-Soon looks up. "Can you help me put this up?" she asked. "Sure" Kikwang smiled. Yun-Soon lean her back to her car door and waited. Hyun Seung glanced over to the parking lot and she caught his eyes. "Excuse me?" the worker who was told to get the roses said, as he came over. She looks at him.

 

 "I was told to come and get the roses" he asked. "Neh. Here you go" Yun-Soon said, gave him the roses. "Thank you" he said, as he took them. "Uhm. You have a good day then" Yun-Soon smiled. "You too, miss" he said. Yun-Soon then opens the door and climbs inside. The worker went back as he carried the roses with him. Yun-Soon got her seatbelt on and then she started the car. Hyun Seung looks at the car, weirdly as it left. [the worker came back and Hyun Seung went up to him] "Sorry to bother, but who was that?" Hyun Seung asked, curiously. "You mean the girl just now?" he asked, looked at him. "Yeo-ja? (girl?)" Hyun Seung said, weirdly. "Neh" he said. "How come she didn't come over here?" Hyun Seung asked. "She just came to deliver the roses that Our Highness ordered for" he said. "Is that so?" Hyun Seung said. [the worker then left] He looks confused. "I swear I wasn't seeing something wrong, right?" Hyun Seung asked himself, couldn't believe his eyes.

 

 

  sorry for any grammers, if there is any!