chapter 9 - Hyunhee's Birthday Party

We Got Married plus One

 

 

               Friday Morning. KyuHyun and SeoHyun is on their way to the Supermarket with the sleeping HyunHee in the arms of his foster mother. The Maknae couple decided to give HyunHee a party for his 3rd birthday, so they on their way to shop for the things they going to need for the party. When they arrive at the supermarket, KyuHyun carry HyunHee that still sleeping and then walk together with SeoHyun. While SeoHyun is completing all the ingredients in her list, KyuHyun on the other hand is now busy with little HyunHee who just woke up. 

         

               After shopping for the food ingredients, the Hyun Family is now on their way to the cake shop for HyunHee's Birthday cake. And since the celebrant is already awake, the couple let their little man to choose for his cake design. Like any other kids, HyunHee choose for his cake decoration is one of his favorite cartoon show that is Pokemon. So after ordering the cake for tomorrows party, kyuHyun and SeoHyun decided to eat their lunch in the nearby Restaurant. Then after eating the Hyun Family go home and start preparing for the upcoming party. The maknae couple start preparing some of the things that they going to use for tomorrow's party. SeoHyun start to prepare for the ingredients for the foods, while KyuHyun is now starting to decorate the garden where the party is going to held and also checking HyunHee who is playing with his toys beside him once in awhile. After doing some of they need to do, the couple join HyunHee who is still playing.

 

THE NEXT DAY: 

 

SeoHyun and KyuHyun wake up early to start their busy day. But before they start working they eat some breakfast first, since it's too early for HyunHee to wake up. While eating, the people who they asked for help yesterday came just right on time. The two people who came first are RyeoWook and EunHyuk, then 10 minutes later the other two came and that's YoonA and HyoYeon. So after the 6 people eat their breakfast they all start to work, at the kitchen the 3 who in-charge for cooking are SeoHyun, YoonA and RyeoWook, while the other 3 are KyuHyun, EunHyuk and HyoYeon are in-charge in decorating the garden. 

 

IN THE GARDEN:

 

(HyoYeon) so KyuHyun oppa where do we start?

(KyuHyun) Let's start with balloons first...

(EunHyuk) why don't I do that Hyo, and since Kyu is much taller than me why not the two of you put up the banner then...

(KyuHyun) oh okay...

(HyoYeon) okay, so let's start...

 

WHILE IN THE KITCHEN:

 

(SeoHyun) Wookie oppa let's start cooking... you too YoonA unnie

(Wookie) okay so that we can finish it early

(SeoHyun) okay oppa.

(YoonA) then let's start it already

(Wookie) okay.

 

                 So the 2 group spend the entire morning decorating and cooking for the party later that day. After working for almost 2 hours little HyunHee wake up and call his Appa.

 

(HyunHee) Appa... appa...

(KyuHyun) *run to HyunHee's room* hey young man why are you shouting?

(HyunHee) *sob a little* Appa I had bad dream...

(KyuHyun) what dream baby?

(HyunHee) that you and umma got eaten by big monster *sob more*

(KyuHyun) hey baby don't cry it's just a dream. Remember umma and appa won't leave you okay?

(HyunHee) okay appa...

(KyuHyun) come on baby, you need to eat breakfast *then carry HyunHee who just put his head in his appa's neck*

(Wookie) *saw KyuHyun and HyunHee enters the kitchen* good morning baby HyunHee

(SeoHyun) oh baby why are crying?

(KyuHyun) just a bad dreams Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) don't cry baby it's just a dream okay?

(HyunHee) okay umma...

(KyuHyun) and since we accomplice too much, why don't we rest for awhile and eat some snacks while HyunHee is eating his breakfast.

(YoonA) that's a super great idea oppa...

(SeoHyun) hmm unnie you still a shikshin

(Wookie) okay I'll call EunHyunk hyung and HyoYeon

(KyuHyun) okay Hyung *start feeding HyunHee*

(EunHyuk) *enters to the kitchen with HyoYeon* okay let's eat...

 

               After eating and resting, the 6 people get back to their work, where SeoHyun and KyuHyun is alternating in checking on HyunHee who is now playing at his room. After 2 hours of working they all finished the work just in time for the party. So SeoHyun get HyunHee to make him ready for his own party, and while they're getting ready HyunHee's first guess arrive. They are Ms. Lee and the other children from the shelter.

 

(KyuHyun) Welcome Ms. Lee to our house.

(Ms. Lee) Thank you for inviting me and the children Mr. Cho.

(KyuHyun) you don't need to be formal to me Ms. Lee. KyuHyun is fine with me.

(Ms. Lee) Thank you

(SeoHyun) *carrying HyunHee* oh Ms. Lee you here already. Welcome to our house...

(Ms. Lee) Thank you SeoHyun. And Happy Birthday HyunHee!

(HyunHee) Thank you... *strech his arms to his appa* appa...

(KyuHyun) *get HyunHee from SeoHyun* Hyunnie why don't you give Ms. Lee something to eat while me and my hyungs will start the party...

(SeoHyun) oh okay oppa.

(KyuHyun) okay. See you later Hyunnie. Ms. Lee.

(SeoHyun) okay *she kiss HyunHee's forehead and KyuHyun check before the go outside*

 

               The Birthday Party of HyunHee started and all the children are all happy. KyuHyun and SeoHyun prepare gifts not only for HyunHee but also for the other children from the shelter. So that the children can also have new toys not only HyunHee. The party ended, so the children from the shelter and Ms. Lee bid their goodbye to HyunHee and to the Maknae couple. The only people who left in the Maknae House was all the SNSD and all the Super Junior members. They also bring their gifts for little HyunHee, some give cloths, toys, books, and cortoon movies. The couple is happy and contended after seeing how happy HyunHee for today.